Andie

hi, how are you guys? this was a really fun chapter to write, and I know you guys will love it ;) and it's a happy one by the way so you guys don't need to be all stressed out okay Percy is okay annabeth is okay (percabeth chapter ) I hope you're okay I'm okay okay let's just get to the chapter.

song of the chapter- ghost, by Halsey

+T his is an au okay+
*A N D I E*

Tossing and turning during the night wasn't new to me, in fact it has become normal. With him gone, terrible possibilities run through my head at top speed. Him getting shot again, blown up, captured, tortured then killed.

I checked the time, and it was 3 in the morning, a couple hours before I had to wake up. I tried to go to sleep before I could think of more terrible possibilities.

+++

"I'm searching, for something, that I, can't-BEEP BEEP BEEP DING DING DING."

I grumbled, hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock, and the song resumed.

"reach"

"I don't like them innocent
I don't want no face fresh
Want them wearing leather
Begging,
let me be your taste test.
I like the sad eyes, bad guys
Mouth full of white lies,
Kiss me in the corridor,
But quick to tell me goodbye."

I rolled out of bed and threw my hand over to the other side of the bed, to check if he was there, and, just like yesterday, my hand came back with just sheets and clumps of cat hair.

I grasped at the sheets for a second time, but farther out, and got the same result as last time, empty.

He was supposed to be here two days ago.

He had not returned yet.

He hasn't come back to me.

You all are thinking,she's waiting for her hookup to comeback to her.

But, you're wrong.

I'm waiting for someone different to come home from somewhere far away, somewhere where I can't reach.

I closed my eyes to try not to let tears fall.

'Wow,' I thought 'not even to work and you're crying already? New record.'

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone from the night stand and checked the time and the bright screen flashed me a picture of us before he left, and the time ,6:05, a hour before my shift at the hospital starts.

I pulled the covers off of me and heard a loud thump as an angry meow and angry hiss sounded, as Athena and River, our cats went flying onto his empty side of the bed then rolled off and another thump sounded.

I laughed and picked them up as we headed out of the room.

I went into the kitchen and placed them down by their respective bowls and poured some food into their bowls. I then went into another cabinet picked up some dog food and put it in Violet's bowl.