Luke Castellen #2

This isn't the request for whoever requested a chapter, I'll be posting that soon. :) We also have 12K reads!

*Luke*

I was awoken by a crash and a screech from Cabin 3.

You're probably wondering what's up.

Well, Percy has caught some disease I don't know The name of, and instead of getting better with the Godly Treatments, he's getting worse.

Annabeth's been with him all the time now, and she said he might not even get better.

Yes, the Oh mighty Percy Jackson, dying from a mortal disease.

It's sickening.

Hahaha.

I'm so punny.

Haha.

So, I got up, smashed my head on top of my bunk and ran with one sandal on over to Cabin 3.

"Move Move Move!" I shouted at the campers, who scrambled before me.

I ran in to see shattered plates, cups and medicine bottles on the floor, and Annabeth laying over Percy, crying.

"Annabeth! What happened!" I shouted.

"H-h-h-he's" she burst into a fresh round of tears.

"Move! Get out of my way!" shouted Piper with charmspeak heavily in her voice, followed by Chiron.

"What happened?!" Asked Chiron, noticing a peacefully sleeping Percy and a Crying Annabeth on Piper's Shoulder.

"Check his pulse, is he really-?" I asked, my voice breaking.

He checked.

He checked again.

Then he checked again again.

He finally said,

"Perseus Jackson, is dead."

+++

A short sad. Story.

Sea yah!

+sad Sparta