T W E N T Y-T W O

"The same boiling water that softens the potatoes hardens the egg,it is about what you are made up not the circumstances."

Latif smiled brightly looking at the flowers of his house,very beautiful and colorful,he carried the water base as he started watering them..

His life has been changing slowly,step by step just like a small baby learning how to walk,month have passed and everyday his peace of heart keeps on increasing..

It has been 3 months since Ablah have started working for him,she made him do things that he thought he would never do again,he doesn't take sleeping pills anymore and his flashback dreams have stopped also..

Change..

Yes he had changed from rude to nice,Ablah made him quite smoking and drugs,now remaining alcohol..

Even though he still doesn't practice islam and Ablah is not forcing him to but she is dropping hints every here and there which he understands but pretend not to..

Tanzeel have started college and she is disturbing his life,she will always drop by and keep telling him that she likes him and he doesn't like it one bit..

Ablah can be categorized as his best friend because she knows all his problems and he knows hers..

His phone rang and he bought it out of his pocket..

"As Salamu'alaikum":He heard Ablah's voice..

He wanted to answer but he chose not to..

"Hey":he said casually and he heard her sigh..

"By which time are we going?":She asked..

"By 2:00 the bus will reach your house":he said smiling and they talked for a while before she hanged up..

They are going to a village nearby to give out charity,in the past when products are about to expire Latif ask the staffs to throw them away but now Ablah adviced that they should take it to the needy,they will use it before it expire since they will tell me the expiring date and they will also gain reward..

As days pass by he is getting to know Ablah well,she is very religious,she likes taking actions in an islamic way,she is emotional,she like helping people that she is above,she has a pure what..

Ablah is just perfect to him..

He likes her alot..

He heard foot steps from behind and turned only to see Tanzeel smiling at him..

"I have always hated her because everyone likes her,whenever we will go to a family gathering everyone will tell her that she looks cute but no one will glance at me":Tanzeel said touching the flowers as she smirked..

"If you are done talking you can kindly leave my house":Latif said making his way inside and she followed him..

"I started doing everything in my power to look cuter than her and that was how I got myself into this bad mess,but I won't back down I will make everyone hate her, I want her to know how it feels to not be noticed":She said confidently as she walked to Umair..