T W E N T Y-O N E

"And in sujood I found what I lost."

Ablah peeked at Latif through the sides of her eyes for the umpteenth time since she came to work today,he was acting weird,it looks like something is bothering him..

He is already done with all his meetings,it is even nearly time for them to call it a day..

Ablah stood up as she silently walked to his office saying her salam which he never answers..

"Sir are you okay?":She asked looking at the file in his hand..

"Get out":he shouted pointing at the door..

Ablah flinched as she took a step back,she looked at him as she widened her eyes,he was sweating..

"Sir am sorry but am not going out":She said trying to be stern but she failed..

"You can trust me":She said calmly..

"Can we step out for a while you need some fresh air and someone to talk to":She said hoping that he will understand what she mean..

"No get out":he said again..

Ablah stood there not knowing what to do..

"Okay say this":she said starting..

He looked at her and she smiled..

"Ash":she started..

"Ash":he repeated..

"Hadu"

"Hadu"

"An"

"An"

"La'ila"

"La'ila"

"Ha ilallah"

"Ha ilallah"

"Wa'anna"

"Wa'anna"

"Muhammadur"

"Muhammadur"

"Rasulullah S A W":Latif finished..

Ablah smiled at herself doing a little dance in her mind..

"Can we step out?":She asked smiling..

He stood up and followed her,they kept on walking till they reach a beach,few people were there and they found a place and sat down on the sand..

"Tell me":She said looking at the sea..

"I can still remember the way blood was all over him and he was telling me to fulfill all our dreams":he said looking at the sea..

"I can still hear the echo of his voice when he said Mahad and Fawza love you":he said smiling sadly..

Ablah looked at him,he looked so miserable,so hopeless,he was like water in a cup,ready to be kicked and them it will spill..