T W E L V E

"Allah most high said:
Thank me and thank your parents."

"Abba please wake up":Latif said out of his senses..

He felt someone shaking him and he opened his eyes only to see his aunt..

"Come outside we need to talk":She said heading out..

He stood up and made his way to the living room only to see his mother's family elders sitting..

"Good morning":he greeted them as he sat on the floor..

"Latif all of us have our own family and our own problems to hold onto":His uncle Zahir started..

"You are matured so we won't let you rely on us,you should go back to your father's house which you inherited and stay there,we will visit you once in a while and also help you when you have a problem":His uncle continued..

Latif wasn't planning on staying in his mother's family house for a long time,he just wanted to clear his head off before going back to the house that has all the memories of his late father there..

"I understand uncle,I will pack my bag and leave today,thank you so much for helping me for the past 2 weeks":he said smiling at them and they forced a smile back at him..

He didn't expect this from his family,he thought that they will help him since he is left alone and what did they say..

He is matured..

He packed his bags and went straight to his father's family house,he didn't want to be alone,he needs people around him for the mean time..

He entered the house and greeted his uncles that were sitting together on a mat..

His father's family are not rich and they don't love Mahad Na'im,they are not even his real brothers they are just his relative and they hate him with passion,now that he is dead the hatred was transfered to Latif..

After exchanging pleasantries Latif started stating his problem..

"I will like to stay here for a while,I will try and find a job before then and I will leave for good":he finished silently praying that they listen to him..

"We are poor we cannot feed you"

"We don't have extra room"

"I don't like you"

He heard them drop many comments and then they oust him out of the house asking him to never go back to that house again..

With a heavy heart,he made his way to his father's house and entered..

"Latif my dear eat food"

"Latif get ready for school"

"Latif am going to the farm"

"Latif look at what I bought for you"

Latif silently sobbed as he kept on hearing his Abba's voice at every corner of the house,every inch and cranny of the house remembers him about his dad..