F O U R T E E N

"Whenever your heart feels heavy read Allah's words it will make you feel at ease."

Latif squirm on the bed,his whole body was aching and he was also having a massive headache..

He slowly stood up and made his way to the toilet to wash his face,he realized that it was already evening..

He sprinted down the stairs as he sight Madyan and Umair both engrossed on their phones abandoning the tv which was on..

"Hey how are you feeling?":Umair asked Latif..

"Never been better":he replied slumping on the couch..

"How could you be that stupid,had it not been for that girl then you would have been death by now":Madyan said angrily..

That girl..

Ablah..

"Where is she?":Latif asked..

"When I reached the location she has already left":Madyan said shrugging his shoulders..

"You know something was wrong with her too,I was drunk but I could anticipate it from her sad smile":Latif said thinking..

"She is that girl's sister from the party yesterday,the girl that came and dragged her sister out":He said remembering where he saw her..

"You mean Tanzeel's sister":Umair said trying to comfirm..

"Yes,she was maintaining her distance and also not looking at me,when she dragged me back she didn't touch me,she dragged my shirt":He said thoughtfully..

"I heard that she is very religious,Ablah":Madyan said in agreement..

He thought about scream that they both did and chucked lightly..

"She is nice though and not clingy like other girls":Latif said smiling a little..

"Hey are you sure you are okay?"

"Did you hit yourself somewhere before coming downstairs?"

"You just complimented a girl":That was Madyan and his madness..

"You mean you don't hate her presence like you hate the presence of other girls":Umair said trying to confirm..

"Just forget that I said that":Latif said rolling his eyes as he walk run to his room so that he won't hear his friends annoying voices..

~

Latif didn't go out for the whole night,he took his sleeping pills and fell asleep after a while..

He woke up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready and go to work,he finished getting ready after putting on his tuxedos blue suit and black shoes with a red neck tie..

He headed down and gulped down his breakfast which is toast and tea then head outside and hop on his car..

He reached his company as he got down and made his way inside,he wasn't in a good mood at all today so he ignored all the greeting coming his way and kept on a straight face till he reached his cabin..