N I N E

"Truly Allah loves those who repent and loves those who cleanse theirselves."

10 YEARS LATER

The house was in a choas,you could here Ammi making instructions every here and there,she wanted everything to be perfect..

"You have ten minutes left to come out because they will be here any minute":Jannah said in a stern voice..

A beautiful young lady stood by the window taking in the beauty of the city of Dubai,She felt the wind slowly caressing her skin,her flawless glowing skin,pink well shaped heart lips,long nose,big beautiful brown eyes and well shaped eyebrow..

She slowly turned as she looked at her best friend who has been talking about stupid things..

"Jannah":Ablah started..

"No don't Jannah me":Jannah said eyeing her..

"Ammi will skin you alive if she finds out that you are not ready":Jannah said as a matter of fact..

"Jannah I don't want to meet anyone":Ablah stated making Jannah look at her shocked..

"This is a one in a lifetime opportunity,getting someone like Amir Khabir Muhammad,a very religious and pious man,a successful business man,a loving son and did I forget very handsome and dashing":Jannah listed..

"You know there is something called lowering your gaze":Ablah said carrying her well patterned sky blue and white skirt and white opened blouse with flare hands and rubber at the end as she walked to her closet to change..

"I know right":Jannah shouted..

Ablah carefully changed into her clothes and came out,she carried her sky blue hijab and wrapped it on her head,she put on her small socks on her legs..

"You are looking so breathtakingly beautiful":Jannah said smiling..

"I will go and tell Ammi that you are ready":Jannah said making her way out..

Ablah sat down reciting Ayatul kursiy as her thoughts drifted to Tanzeel..

Tanzeel has grown up to be a beautiful sixteen year old,Tanzeel is not at all a practicing muslimah like Ablah,she engages in everything bad,she keeps many boyfriends and attend different kind of parties..

Ablah tried her possible best to change that..

"Ukhty":Ablah heard Tanzeel's voice..

She happily turned smiling at the fact that Tanzeel listened to her and didn't go out today..

"Tanzeel thank you for listening to me":Ablah said smiling..

"Why didn't you tell me?":Tanzeel asked and Ablah's face scrunch in confusion..

"What are you talking about Tanzeel?":Ablah asked curiously..

"About this,all this while I knew that there was something about this letter but you said it is nothing and hid it":Tanzeel said pointing at her Mother's letter..

Ablah didn't even know that she had it,she thought that she left it in their old house..

"Am a prostitute's daughter and my dad is not even known":Tanzeel said breaking down..