T E N

"To be alone means you are avoiding bad company but to have a true friend is better than being alone."

Confidence..

Money..

Success..

That is what defines Latif Mahad Na'im,a successful businessman,he owns a company named Mahad & Fawza,a company that has many branches:

Super market..

Clothing brand..

Building company..

Shoes brand..

Cakes..

Food..

Even planning..

Photography..

& many more brands..

But most of all,

Drunkard..

His life changed ten years ago,he had the life he has always dreamt of,he studied the course of his choice and he have fulfilled all his dream but he lost something more important than all this..

Faith..

Latif doesn't believe in Allah anymore,he doesn't pray and follow the teachings of islam..

He slowly walked to the meeting room to do his presentation and close up a deal with a company from China,he did his presentation and they liked it..

Well people always like it..

~

Latif stood infront of his big mansion,the beautiful flowers that adorn the house was something to look at all day..

He walked inside the house calmly only to find his two best friends sprawled on the ground playing games..

"Hey":Umair said smiling..

"How was the presentation?":He asked..

"It has always been fine":Latif said shrugging..

"Good":he said smiling at him..

"Latif you won't believe that I met an annoying girl today":Madyan stated angrily..

"Quit following every lady you see and then you will stop meeting annoying people":Latif said rolling his eyes..

"I wasn't following her":Madyan continued..

"You know am not into modest girls,the girl was completely covered she was wearing what do they call it——-err hijab yes,only her face was seen,she is very beautiful though but can you imagine that she dropped her phone by mistake and I ran after her to give it to her but she nearly thrashed me,and then after realizing that I have her phone she called me a phone thief and collected it from me and stormed away,can you imagine the audacity of that girl":Madyan finished face palming himself..

Latif started laughing hysterically to the point that he went down to the ground from the couch..

"So this means that today the great handsome Madyan Karim Jalal got insulted by a girl,she didn't drool over your handsome face like how all girls you meet do":Latif said still laughing..