S E V E N T E E N

"I don't think anything makes me more emotional than when Allah answers my du'a despite my sins."

Latif felt guilty as he looked at Ablah who was frowning,she put her head in between her hands,it looked like she was in deep thoughts..

He opened his drawer as he bought out his cigarette and light it as he start smoking,smoking isn't his thing but he does it once in a while which means he is not addicted to it..

He looked at Ablah again and she was panting,it looked like she was out of breath,her body was shaking and she had tears in her eyes..

He swiftly stood up and ran to her cabin..

"What is wrong Ablah":he asked worriedly..

It will be a lie if he says he doesn't like Ablah because he liked her since 10 years ago,he can clearly remember that no one did what she did for him despite being young and he respect her for that..

He looked at her as her body shook and she opened a page in her book..

Panick attack:Recite suratul Ahqaf and ayatul kursiy..

That was the thing written in the paper..

Latif thought of calling someone but then he cannot let  her all by herself..

It has been 10 years and even months since he recite the holy qur'an,he couldn't remember the surah,he looked at her drawers and found a small qur'an kept carefully,he carried it and searched for suratul ahqaf and he started reciting it..

As soon as he started it he found himself reciting the rest without looking at the qur'an,he felt his heart brightening as he finished and Ablah's breath was coming back to normal,he recited ayatul kursiy for her also..

He looked at her as she smiled brightly at him..

He felt like all his worries have been taken away from him..

"How are you feeling?":he asked her fashying his heart..

"Am more than happy":She said smiling..

"How are you feeling?":she asked..

He looked at her as if she is the dumbest person on earth..

"Am okay":he replied..

"Do you remember this surah,it is the one you have helped me to memorize":she said smiling..

He can clearly remember..

"Ohh":He replied as if he didn't remember..

"Ablah I feel like someone have poured cold water on my heart":he said..

He was confused of the way he is feeling,he didn't feel this in a while or in years..

"It is because you recited the holy qur'an":she said smiling..

"Come back to Allah and ask for his forgiveness,Allah will forgive you":she said looking at him..

"I won't do that":He said looking at her angrily even though he wasn't angry..

"You have memorized the holy qur'an right,that means you are a hafiz":She said smiling..