Maid for her (filler chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Fgnna.... why did she have to drag me as well into this?!" Grim whined.

"Boys! Don't make me come in there!"

Her voice shook the ceiling. It was obvious she was getting a bit pissed.

"Ugh....coming, mistress!" Ace feigned a happy tone as he walked out of the room, Deuce and Grim trudging behind.

"W-We're here at your beck and call, milady

"W-We're here at your beck and call, milady..." Deuce bowed slightly.

Riddle was gobsmacked, seeing the two first years and the furball Grim in such ridiculous getups.

"What...what have you done?" He stared at Charlie, who could only smile back.

"Remember how just a few days ago, I agreed to get them out of their little 'scam' with Azul?"

Riddle got the gist and nodded, remembering what Deuce told him. "Ah, and you've taken the liberty to punish them..."

"By being my maids!" She finished.

"Do we really have to?" Ace whined, fidgeting with the skirt of his uniform.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, meet your doom!" She retorted, smirking. "Now then!" She claps her hands twice. "Time to get to work!"
——————————
Over the course of the three to four days, Crowley had given Charlie and Grim a list of assignments to handle after they were done with Azul and his "business". Needless to say, Charlie was unimpressed. But on the bright side, she had two servants to take care of the workload for her! And she was going to enjoy every second of her freedom as Dumb and Dumber were not prepared to break their backs.

And while the two were preparing, Charlie may or may not have swiped their magic wands from their pant pockets and stuffed them into her bra for "safe keeping".

With the two now left in maid dresses, no magic wands, and shock collars if they so ever disobeyed, with our heroine in control of them, and a shit ton of embarrassment, they started to work.

And what better way to than by cleaning the rest of the street she was first assigned?

"Pretty nostalgic. Reminds me of when I first started here as a cleaning lady." Charlie sighed. She was sitting by a tree and chewing on one of several raspberry pastries, which she had the two fetch and pay for, watching them struggle to sweep the pavement. Ace kept switching between pulling his skirt down, which was riding dangerously up his ass, and sweeping the streets. Deuce looked about ready to pass out, struggling to grasp the broom and make sure his sleeves were not in the way. Grim was already shaking after scrubbing the floors clean.

"Remember Ace? How you teased me and Grim for what we pulled at the ceremony and how we were stuck as janitors? How the tables have turned, dont'cha think?"

Ace gave her the stink eye and kept mumbling to himself.

Charlie just laughed and finished chewing her pastry.