I open the door trap and a panel pops up
------------
The skill "Mind of an expert" has been edited:

1000% exp boost to -100% exp boost
-----------
What?!?!

Negative 100%??!!

What the hell?!! First, it gives me an insane boost, now it gives me a handicap?!?

What the...

Or...is this the work of the developers?!

Damn it!!! So they did notice my insane growth, I expected them to notice it at the third stage!

Ugh, I have to hurry and get to safety or I will be dead if they reset my level to 1 when I'm outside.

"Hurry, let's go," I say to Ika.

I jump inside and hurriedly run to the armoury. It is dark and dirty here but the sand has not found its way in yet.

"Eek!"
"What?"

Ika grabs onto me and hides behind me, pointing at a huge spider.

The fear effect is still ongoing so it is running away from us.

I have no time to bother about that spider but...

Tears are welling up in Ika's eyes.

"Are you...scared of insects?" I ask.
"Eh?!...i...am..."

I sigh.

She is shaking.

"Hold tight," I say, holding her hand.

!!...

She blushes and looks away.

We reach the armoury room but it's locked, I kicked the door down and kill the remaining monsters inside the room even when they are not attacking.

"Ika, help me find a blue safe," I say.

"T-This one?"

!!!

"Yes!!"

I immediately run over and type in the password.

*beep*

It opens and reveals a green jet injector gun.

"Is that water in it?"
"No, not water, poison."
"Poison!!?"
-----------------
Poison injector.

Atk:0

Does no damage but when shot, inflicts the poisoned status.
-----------------

"I don't get it, how is this useful?" Asks Ika.
"Well, of course. Being poisoned do not do much damage over time either. But! Do you remember that we can feel everything especially pain in this game?"
"So being poisoned is painful?"
"Yep. It's a pain similar to being stabbed and it's worse because it's lasting."
"A lasting pain of being stabbed..."
"Can you handle such pain for 2 minutes?"
"I don't think so..." Says Ika.
"Yep, so most people will just faint and be eliminated from the game once poisoned. The only exception is people who are ridiculously resistant to pain and can endure such torment."

This is what I want to get...

"Alright, let's go, we don't have much time."

Though confused by how worried and impatient I am, Ika didn't ask anything.

Alright! The trap door is just right there at the end of the corridor-
-------------
System warning:
Your level has been reset to -10

All stats, level-based skills and titles will be removed to default.
-------------

!!!!!!

Oh no...

*BOOOOM!!!*

The giant spider from just now crashed through the wall and blocked our path out.

"I-Its here again!"

...

"Run."
"Eh?"
"RUN!" I shout.

I grab Ika's hand and aimed for the opened vault at the other side of the bunker.
"W-Why?!"
"Then can you defeat that thing?!"
"N-No, all of my stats and skills are support-based and cannot be used for fighting." Says Ika.
"Damn it!!"

Several other spiders crashed through walls and chased after us.

Once we reach the vault, I immediately push the iron chunky door with all of my might and manage to close it. One spider almost got through but was squashed.

*huff* *huff* *huff*

"W-Why are we hiding here?"
"Why? Can't you see? They can crash through those deteriorated walls, only the vault is safe."
"N-No, I mean... it's my first time seeing you running away and not fighting..."

...