XV. Beginning*

Mulai dari awal

"Good morning Mr. Kim." I take a peek from his door. He is so handsome in a grey suit. It compliments his tan skin.

He gives me a sweet smile, accentuating his sharp jawline. I've never been into an older man. Not like this. Mr. Kim's sex appeal is so overpowering, it always caught me off guard.

"Good morning, Jin!" His deep husky voice fits his manly stance. I can't wait to hear him growl. I bet, it's a complete massive turn-on.

I placed the cup of coffee and the dark chocolate quinoa breakfast, I made especially for him. I've never been so excited to make breakfast in the morning.

"I thought you didn't have your breakfast yet. You're always early." I always try to give a small smile. I don't want to appear cute. I prefer to be called sultry or sexy. Whatever is best.

"You always give me coffee. You want me to feel nervous? " He chuckled as he takes a sip.

I lick my lower lip and look at him in the eye. "Exactly how I want you to feel."

His eyes lightly narrowed after hearing the words I just spoke. He stares at me with too much curiosity. Or perhaps, mixed with anxiousness.

"I'm just kidding." I smiled before opening the food container for him. "I prepared quinoa for your breakfast. Don't worry, it's dark chocolate. Your abs are still safe."

He always chuckles every time I mention his abs. Well, I will not deny it. I can't wait to graze my hands on his firm stomach. I wonder how it feels.

"You really want me to stay fit. I always get sausages, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast. This one is new to me." He takes a spoonful into his mouth and he keeps on eating. I guess he likes it.

"Too much of those can be bad for you. I'm pretty sure you're working out." I sit down on the chair in front of his desk. Looking at him as he enjoys every bite of the breakfast I prepared for him.

"I do." His eyes move on my hair. I'm actually waiting for him to notice. "You've got a new hair color?"

I rake my hair with my finger, slowly stroking it while licking my lower lip. Wet enough for it to shine and highlight its thickness. "Do you like it?"

Mr. Kim nods. His mood changed a little. I am certain that he noticed what I just did. "It looks good on you."

Mr. Kim lowers his eyes. He shifts in his seat and clears his throat. I am smiling inside my head. Wondering if that extra muscle between his legs is the one making him uncomfortable.

I stand up, letting my eyes brush on his gaze. Letting him know that I am intentionally eyeing him. "I need to go now. Just call me in case you need anything. Enjoy your breakfast, Mr. Kim." I stare directly at him and when our eyes locked, I let my eyes linger in his eyes before smiling and looking away.

It's only been days. But I know and I am confident that I am making progress.

***
Where are you?

I texted and called Yoongi several times but received nothing in return. He promised to pick me up at work so we will go together to Hoseok's party.

I flipped my phone to calm my tensed body. I need to be at that damn party. I need to be in the same place as Mr. Kim. This is my chance and Yoongi will not spoil everything.

After several more minutes, I saw his car pulling through the driveway. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and glared at him as soon as I sat down on the passenger seat, securing myself with the seat belt.

"Stop giving me that kind of face. I'm so fucking pissed. " Yoongi's voice indeed sounded pissed. His hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel, his knuckles turned white.