Prologue

Love is supposed to lift you up
not to hold you down.
It is supposed to push you forward, not hold you back.

Suzy Kassem

===ooo===

People say I am a sinner

The people who judged you and who has the most thing to say are the people who don't know the real you.

But sometimes, I cannot blame them. The way I act speaks louder than words. But for me, there is one thing that is louder than words.

I have this kink for men.

Older men.

I cannot say that it is indeed a kink but rather a preference. Is that wrong? I can't see anything wrong with that. It's all in the matter of choice, right?

As men aged, they became more and more attractive. The more if they are keeping themselves healthy and fit. The abs, the biceps, the chest, the shoulders, the butt.

But there is more to the physique that made me more attracted to older men. Aside from their financial stability, older men are more experienced. In so many ways. In life and well, I don't want to be a hypocrite, but yes, in bed.

But most older men are married. Well, most of my preferred men are already married. Such a shame if you will ask me. If they only met me early, maybe I am in their spouse's position right now.

But like what I said, there is something louder than action.

Desires.

Desires that usually call for some action.

What I want, I will get.

Call me a sinner.

Call me unholy.

I don't care.

I am Kim Seokjin.

And this is my story.