XXIX. Back Biting

••×ו•

Most people cheat because
they are paying attention
to what they are missing...

Rather than what they have

••×ו•

••×ו•

Some people have a dark past. Past that they are afraid for their loved ones to know. There are plenty of reasons why you want to keep it a secret. First, you are embarrassed. Second, you're afraid to be judged. People are judgmental. We cannot avoid being judged. Third, we are scared our loved ones might get hurt. Fourth, we are afraid the people most dear to us might turn their back from us and leave. There are plenty of reasons. Reasons stopping us to speak.

But keeping our secret also means hurting them. Keeping a secret is being selfish. We only care about ourselves, but never about their feelings. We are human, we commit mistakes. We have feelings, but remember, our loved ones have feelings too. It's better to be honest rather than intentionally keeping something to avoid problems.

In the end, people who really care will stay. People who love us will listen. It might take time for them to understand, but they will. They might get angry, or might not forgive you easily, but they will eventually.

Things I failed to do.

And regretting to the most.

••×ו•

Friday.

Taehyung drove faster than usual as he was fifteen minutes late for their family dinner. He was in the meeting almost the whole day. After driving Jin home, he drove all his way to the restaurant where his husband made a reservation.

"I'm sorry, I'm late," Taehyung leaned down to kiss Jimin who was smiling seeing him arrived. "It's okay. I know you're in a meeting. Jin told me."

Taehyung looked at him with questions in his eyes. He's not aware that Jin and Jimin were texting each other. "You're texting him?"

Jimin nodded. "So you better not do something unusual because Jin will report it to me."

Jimin laughed as he watched Taehyung looked shocked with his news. But he tried to just tease Jimin, "I am sure Jin will not do that. He is my assistant, his loyalty is with me."

Jimin shook his head with a mischievous smile on his face. "Are you sure? Jin is my friend and I'm sure he won't tolerate you."

"Wait, where is Jiho?" Taehyung noticed that his eldest wasn't there. Ahni flipped her hair and sighed, "Well, he's waiting for his ultimate crush outside."