II. Cravings

"We crave what we can't have."

°°°°°°°

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung.

I've been into many relationships before, with young men about my age or a little older than me. But this man standing right in front of me is a treasure. His name quickly registered in my head, like the way I memorize my name.

He was wearing a gray coat over his crisp white dress shirt. And gray pants that fit perfectly on his butt. He is walking like a decent wealthy man that I can only see from the Korean dramas that I love to watch.

His jet black hair falls perfectly on his forehead just above his eyes. I wonder how it feels when I rake them with my fingers. His dark orbs and his eyes have that intensity in them. Ms. Linda was right, Mr. Kim has that intense eyes. But it doesn't intimidate me. It's making me feeling something different. Just between my legs.

He is tall and his shoulders are wide. I am certain that under that crisp white shirt is a firm chest and six-pack abs that I cannot wait to trace the dents with my fingers.

Perhaps, Mr. Kim is about in his mid-thirties. If he is older them he looked younger than his real age. He has some sexy stubbles on the top of his lips and his chin. A mole on the lower eyelid, on the tip of his nose, and his cheek. I love to kiss them one by one. He has a strong jaw that I am sure will look hot when he clenched them. And the way his tongue glides on his lower lips made me want to kneel to give him a pleasurable--

"I'm going to leave him with you, Mr. Kim," Ms. Linda bowed at the handsome man that disrupted my sinful thoughts. Ms. Linda looked back at me and gave me her fond smile. "I'll see you outside Seokjin."

I nod and smile before facing the man of my dreams. "Good morning Mr. Kim." I greeted in my softest voice. I hope to make a good impression.

"Good morning, Seokjin." He stretched out his arm for a handshake. The sunlight coming from the large glass wall hits the metal around his finger, highlighting the challenge that I am about to face.

He is married.

I take his hand and shake it. I'm glad I used a perfumed lotion, my hand feels soft and smooth. Even if he smells it, it smells like lavender. Looks like I'm going to buy a new body wash, lotion, and perfume while I try to attract this handsome man in front of me.

He gives me a boxy smile and then I realized, my hand tightened around his hand. Unconsciously.

"Oh! I'm sorry. This is the first time I saw such a handsome man." I gave a small little smirk and I know without even uttering a word, my eyes can tell how much I adore him.

Mr. Kim chuckled at the compliment I just uttered. "Thank you. How old are you Seokjin?" His voice is deep and dignified. I wonder how it sounds when he orders me to strip for him.

"I'm 20, Mr. Kim. Turning 21 this December." I answered, voice as smooth and dulcet like soft silk.

He nods slowly. "My eldest son is about your age. He's 18."

My eyebrows raised in amusement. He may be older than 35 unless he got his partner pregnant in the teenage years.

"You look young to have an eighteen-year-old son, Mr. Kim."

His eyes are on my resume on top of his table. I watch his long fingers taps on his reddish-brown L-shaped mahogany solid wood desk. Those long fingers, I want to feel it buried inside me.

"Seokjin, you're so good at flustering people," his head slightly downturned but his eyes are on me. Sexy.

I laughed shyly. I am pretending to be shy to be exact. I am a bold person. Straight-forward and daring. But since this man in front of me is married, I guess I need to work hard for this one.

"No, Mr. Kim. I am poor in complimenting people since I rarely receive any for myself. But I'm glad you like my compliment." I think I lied twice in a minute time.

His mouth fell open as if he's surprised by what I just said. I'm not sure which part but I'm sure I caught his attention in some way. "You rarely receive any? I doubt it Seokjin. You're too handsome. Your boyfriend must be so proud."

I held both my hands against my chest. Did he just call me handsome? "I'm sorry Mr. Kim but I don't have a boyfriend."

His sexy mouth formed an 'o'. "You must be concentrating on your career.  Or your studies when you were in college?" He adjusted the eyeglass on his perfectly centered nose with an obvious mole on the tip.

"I don't like college guys." I shrugged my shoulders while eyeing him. I know he's looking for an answer that should be work-related but I can't help myself to put double meaning into it. Something that I know I shouldn't do. "Well, what I mean is I don't like immature men who will not be of help in my studies. I want to graduate fast and find a job."

"That's great to hear. I already saw your resume and credentials. The human resource gave this to me in advance. Jungkook, my Vice Chair, reviewed this as well and we have the same opinion. I do believe you fit in this position." He closes the folder where my resume is placed. "Ms. Linda will train you as she will be retiring in a few weeks. I will introduce you to my father once he visits."

He stretched out his arms again for a final handshake and I exuberantly shake it.

"Don't worry, the job here isn't as toxic as you imagine it to be. But please note that we are always out of town and out of the country for business meetings and conventions. As you noticed when you applied, one of the requirements is having a passport and willing to travel.

There are times that you might be busier than usual but I guarantee you that you can do it." Mr. Kim gives his tight-lipped smile.

I let out a sigh and make an anxious face. "Mr. Kim, I know I may sound bold by saying this and I'm not sure if I have the right to say this, but the Head of the HR department who interviewed me earlier was a bit rude."

Mr. Kim angles his entire body towards me to give me his full attention.

"He planned to transfer his current assistant just to put me in that position. He might report me to you but yeah, I answered him arrogantly. I want to apologize for my manners in advance but I don't have any regrets because I just find it rude. I'm sorry Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim sighs in disbelief. He looks utterly disappointed. "How did he came about offering you the assistant job?"

I shake my head. I know exactly the reason. Mr. Choi is attracted to me. It's so obvious with his body language. "I'm not sure Mr. Kim. He just offered the position. He said the company has a job opening for an assistant to the HR Head. He even told me that the job is lighter and lesser. But when I asked his assistant, she said it's not true."

Mr. Kim looks indignant. Perhaps on how I was treated by Mr. Choi. "I will talk to Mr. Choi regarding this. And I'm sorry that you had to experience that."

I smiled but I am laughing in my head. "Thank you, Mr. Kim. I hope you won't find me nosy. I usually speak what's in my head."

"Oh, no. Of course not. I love straight-forward people. And I'm glad that you are because I will be asking your opinion from time to time." Mr. Kim stands up handing me a document. "This is your contract. I already reviewed that and Ms. Linda will discuss it with you. I hope you will like your job as my assistant."

"Thank you, Mr. Kim and I am looking forward to working with you soon." I get the document staring at his wedding ring. Thinking about the work, hard work, that I will be enduring in the next coming days.

°°°°°°