XXX. Untold***

Note:

The last chapter (Back Biting) was the chapter before I unpublished this book. I guess it was up for only 10minutes so many of you wasn't able to read it.

****

I wish you're my appa,"

The thought of Ahni saying that kept on repeating inside Jin's head. He never thought something like that could make him feel happy and contented. Did he do something right this time? Or was he purposely doing something to make 'others' look useless?

Last weekend was a grand one. Everything seemed to fall into place. He was able to take Ahni out for shopping and he brought her to Hoseok for a hair makeover. Ahni seemed happy. Something Jin really wanted.

He was happy that his plans seemed to be falling into place. Right according to his plans. Some were even exceeding his expectations. It felt the triumph was just in front of him.

"I heard you went out with Taehyung's daughter last weekend. You're infiltrating his family, I see." Yoongi placed a glass of wine on the table as he settled on a chair around the table.

The sky was dark but the stars, the moon, and the lights coming from the buildings around seemed to be gleaming in Jin's eyes. He loved sitting on the balcony of his unit every night. With Yoongi visiting him once in a while. The atmosphere made him feel relaxed.

Jin smirked as he stared at Yoongi. Watching carefully at his best friend's way of speaking. "Is it wrong to be close with my boyfriend's daughter?"

Yoongi chuckled scornfully, "Seokjin, please. You're a fucking hypocrite."

"Says the hypocrite. Coming from you? Stop pretending as if I am just plain stupid in your eyes. I'm not."

Yoongi finished sipping before looking at Jin. He was confused about the question. "What do you mean by that?"

Jin got something out of his bag. A white envelope. He put it on the table and slowly pushed it towards Yoongi. Yoongi stared at the envelope for a while before opening it. His eyes lingered on it for a while. Yoongi seemed calmed but his heartbeat was profusely beating under his chest. He felt as if he already knew what was inside. Or at least, he had an idea.

"You're hurting too. Am I right? No, I should not ask you. You are. You're keeping it from me. You're in pain. I know it Yoongi."

Yoongi stared back. Trying to read Jin's mind or maybe trying to read between the lines. "What is this all about, Jin?"

Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please. Let's not hide our pains. You're being unfair. You know mine when I know nothing from you.

Crying while talking to the phone. Pleading to allow you to see your daughter? Waiting outside her school just to get a glimpse of her? Seeing you cry is the last thing I want to see. I will kill for you. He should be thankful I only get his husband."