V. Alone 🔞

"Being alone is better
than being around people who don't value you."

★‡°°°‡★

★‡°°°‡★

SEOKJIN

I love how I looked in the mirror. No wonder why that Jeon Jungkook flirted the very first time he laid his eyes on me.

"What a weak pervert dick," I smirked while looking at myself. My reflection was probably my best friend. I can be who I am. No pretensions, no inhibitions, and what I love the most, no bullshits.

People tend to be judgmental. They only judge you based on your looks. When you look good from the outside, they all want to be with you. I sometimes wish people will first get to see what you are from the inside. Perhaps, people will know who are the better ones. And I am certain, no one will like me.

"People can be hypocrites. Right Seokjin?" I put on the sheet mask on my face before lying down on my bed.

Kim Taehyung. How can you be mine? I am used to men tailing me. They usually run after me. They wanted to have me. As a trophy boyfriend. As a fuck doll. Never a real one. I sometimes ask myself if I am really worthy. If I will find someone who will truly love me. Or will I remain as someone unimportant? Someone they only want to use. A toy. Garbage.

"I will prove to all of you that I am worth loving." I pulled the blanket over me but my hand accidentally rubbed on my member.

It's been a while. It's been a while since the last time I touched myself. More so, it's been a while since the last time I had sex. Sex. Just plain sex. Fucking without love is just plain sex to me. Or was it a one-sided love? I loved but he did not? Whatever, I don't care. What's important is now. The present.

I suddenly think of Taehyung. How can a man in his 40's be so fucking beautiful? Oozing with sex appeal. His husband must be so lucky to have someone as handsome as Kim Taehyung. Will I be lucky soon? I am positive that I will.

I wonder how soft his skin is against mine. I would love to trace his abs with my fingers and to glide my hands on his chest, his sides, his back, his thighs, the insides of his thighs. I even wonder how my tongue would feel while licking--

"Shit!" I did not realize that my hand is already under my pajamas. Rubbing my very hard member leaking with precum. Just the thought of Taehyung is arousing by itself. What more if he's naked and jerking himself in front of me?

I  raised my hips so I can pull my pajamas and boxers completely. And there, I began to imagine Mr. Kim in his office, sitting down on his chair, legs spread open, naked and nothing but his wedding ring on.

I kneeled in front of him, settling myself between his legs. Staring at his eyes, giving back the intense glares he's giving me. His fingers tracing my chin, to my jaw, then to the back of my head. Gently pushing my head near his angry shaft.

Never breaking eye contact with him, I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I start stroking his hard member, gently squeezing him as I move my hand up and down his hard, long, and thick cock.

I lower my head with my tongue sticking out. I lick the undersides of his glan, slowly circling my tongue around the head and the tip of my tongue stopped at the slit. I pressed my tongue, giving him kitten licks while my hand continues stroking the remaining of his member while my free hand reached for his balls, gently massaging them.

I opened my mouth to take the head of his cock. I suck it, then slid it out of my mouth with a pop. I love the sound of his groans. I love how he cursed. It's like he's inviting me to do more. I love how his thighs tensed when my lips touched his member.

I opened my mouth wider to deepen. My tongue and lips brushing on his whole length. I am fighting against my gag reflex as I swallow him whole. My lips almost touching his lap. I can feel the tears forming on the corners of my eyes. I finally gagged when he unconsciously jerked his hips upward, his cock hits the back of my throat.

I began to suck him hard, sucking and turning my head as I bob my head up and down. I am moaning while sucking his shaft, he grunted as he felt the vibrations my moans created. He grabbed my hair and began to raise his hips. I grabbed onto his thighs as I  struggle to breathe.

He continues to grind his hips, moving them up and down, abusing my lips and throat. My lips felt numb. I can feel it swollen with the rubbing. My saliva forming inside my mouth as I continue to work with my gag reflex. I can feel it dripping on my chin and the corners of my mouth. The sound coming out of my mouth while his cock continues to wetly fuck my mouth filled his office. My tears started to fall as his thrust become rough.

He stands up making me pull his cock out of my mouth. He pulled me to the couch, asked me to lie on my back. He mounted above me, his cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth again to welcome him. It feels like his cock is bigger and longer inside my mouth.

He props his hand on the headrest while the other grabbed my hair. He drives himself deeper in my mouth, deeper down my throat. I gag as he starts to fuck my throat. All my hands can do is to hold tightly on his hips. I groaned as I fight for oxygen. It feels like his grounding my head to the cushion of his luxurious couch. He groaned once more. Maybe feeling the warmness of my mouth and the tightness of my throat.

My drool oozes out of my mouth as he pounds into my mouth. My eyes widen. I can't believe he's fucking my mouth. He gives me time to inhale some air. I am gasping for it. Desperately needing more. He grabs my head with both of his hands, instructing me to open my mouth for him for the third time. I smile as I stare intensely into his eyes, he clenches his jaw as he buries himself deeper into my mouth.

This time, my lips touch the base of his cock, his whole cock inside my mouth, the head touches my throat. He doesn't move but instead, he pulls my head, his cock goes even further. I gag, I gasp, I moan, I cry. He seems to love it all and I am loving every single second of this moment.

His cock twitches inside, I can feel him swell. He grunts and closes his eyes as he starts to grind his hips. And the next thing I know, cum already oozing from my cock. My hand is covered with my wet cum that drips down to my stomach. I moaned in pleasure as spurts of cum continue to leak.

Reality hits as I open my eyes, the familiarity of the room sends me into the reality that I am alone. Alone inside my bedroom. Everything that happened is just a product of my wild imagination. I am panting. Catching my breath. I masturbate thinking about my boss. It felt so real. I thought it's real.

I smiled to myself. I fantasize about Kim Taehyung. And I hope next time, it's already the real thing. I don't mind where. As long as it's him.