𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘬ä𝘱𝘱𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭)

Start from the beginning

He's still in love with her and misses her so much he refuses to move on. Perhaps, he still has a chance. The problem is how on earth could he pursues her heart back? Jungkook sighs because she seems stubborn and he knows that in the future, she will stop him at any cost from contacting her again.

He looks at his watches. It almost 4 in the morning, and he heaves a deep sigh as the time rolls quickly when he with her. Before he leaves, he's gently caressing her cheek and tuck the strands of her hair behind her ears. "I'll get you to love me again, Jisoo. I promise."

(PRESENT DAY)

Taehyung takes a slow, thoughtful sip of his coffee before mustering up the courage to ask. "Can I ask something personal, if you don't mind?" His warm brown eyes are watching her closely.

"Yeah, I guess?" Jisoo shrugs while wrapping her hands around the cup, warming her hands.

"Are you seeing someone?"

Jisoo blinks her eyes, unsure of what to say.

"Uhm... Well, if you are not in a relationship. "Will you go out with me?"

She blinks, and her gaze fell as if she is trying to process what he just said. Relationshipㅡnot something she wants to think about right now. But how could she puts her feelings into words and not hurting his feelings? "I'm not ready to commit to a relationship," Jisoo says, carefully choosing her words. "But if I want to be in the relationship, I would want it to be for love, not merely for the advantage."

A painful expression crosses his face, Jisoo sure she has hurt his feelings. "Why can't you love me? You don't find me appealing, isn't it right?" His sad eyes meet with hers.

"Noㅡ That's not it at all, Taetae. You are an incredible person and you are loved by many. It just that... The time is not quite right yet."

"You know, I don't think I've ever met a sincere woman like you before." He forces a smile as if nothing happens.

"I'm sorry," She says."I just don't want to rush anything. Let's take things slow. I hope this won't affect our friendship," Jisoo returns his smile with a little pang of guilt.

"Don't even worry about it." Taehyung clears his throat, laughs awkwardly.

*Time skip*

The boys are getting ready at the waiting room before the appearance at music broadcast "Show Music Core." Some of them are doing their makeup, taking a break and drinking beverages, taking photos of each other with a Polaroid camera.

"But Jungkook-ssi, this is the same product you always use." Lisa gives a wearily sigh at Jungkook when he refuses to do his makeup. He frowns, looking away. "That product made my skin breakout."

Jisoo knits her brow in concern as she hears the commotion. She looks at Taehyung, who is drinking his bubble tea. "Taetae, I'm going to talk to them." He nods, looking at Jungkook's direction. "Alright."

Jisoo gently taps Lisa's shoulder and asking her. "Lisa, what's wrong?"

"He refused to use this product to make up. But, we had used this since the first day we worked with them and his dermatologist had recommended this. We never changed the product before."

"Alright, Lisa. Can we exchange our place? Please check on Taehyung. Let me handle him." Jisoo suggests after glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook now has a big grin on his face.

"What happened, Jisoo-ssi? Jungkook, what is all the fuss about?" Namjoon asks, full of concern on his face.

"There was some misunderstanding. It's alright now. I will use another product."