𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘬ä𝘱𝘱𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭)

Jungkook stands in front of Jisoo's apartment door. In a while, he presses the doorbell and then again but Jisoo did not open the door. He knows she is home because her car is in the parking lot and all of her lights are on. His eyes fall to the keypad that attaches to the doorknob and contemplating whether he should try to enter any password. He shrugs off his thought and mindlessly taps six digits of access code into the touch pad. His eyebrows rise in surprise when the door is unlocking after a short beep.

The password was the day when they celebrated 100 days of their relationship. A few days before, he lost her.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo looked around the park, searching for Jungkook and smiled when she saw him sitting on a stone bench in the shade of a large tree. She sneaked quietly behind Jungkook before put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" She whispered while kissing him on his ear. He chuckled softly before answered, "The love of my life?"

"I bet you have plenty of them." She pouted playfully."No way, there is only one rotkäppchen for a wolf." He smiled, pulled her over to sat beside him and she rested her head on his shoulder."I'm flattered," She joked."Do you know what day is today?"

"Saturday?"

"Noㅡ," She whined, swatted his shoulder. "Today is 100 days we had coupled!" She was cheerily clapping her hands.

"So, there is a kind of occasion? Wasn't it too cheesy?" He began to laugh and looked at her with an amused look on his face.

Cradling his face in both hands, she locked gaze with his."Of course. I don't care how cheesy it sounds. I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you too, Kim Jisoo. No one will ever take your place in my heart." He gently pressed his lips against hers.

*Time skip*

Jungkook with his hands in his pockets, idly staring at the ground while leaning against the tree. Jisoo said she wanted to have lunch together. So, he waited and closed his eyes.

Out of sudden, a girl clung onto him and irritated the hell out of him. "Hi, Jungkook. Waiting for me?" He growled, grabbing her arm around his neck and prying them open. "What the hell are you doing, you b**ch?" The girl laughed, "Chill, Babe. Don't push your luck." He glared at her. "Go away." The girl shrugged and flipped her hair before leaving him.

Then, he shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh as it had ruined his whole day. He sick of those rude and needy girls. They are nothing compared to Jisoo. He didn't realize that Jisoo was there before she left after seeing him with another girl, misunderstood the situation.

END FLASHBACK

Jungkook throws a glance over his shoulder to make sure nobody is there, then steps inside. He glances around the place and wonders where she is. He walks to the living room and finds Jisoo fall asleep on the floor. He furrows his brow as he notices an empty wine bottle at the coffee table. "Did she drank the whole bottle?"

He slowly, and ever so gently, scooping her up into his arms. Jisoo unconsciously snuggles into the warmth against his chest as he carries her to bed. Her action made him smile. Jungkook then lay down beside her, propping up on one elbow, simply watching her sleep. He stares down into her relax and peaceful face, listening to her soft breathing.

Her lipsㅡsoft pink, full and temptingㅡher skin flushes because of the alcohol and a light sheen of sweat forming on her forehead. Only she knows how much the effect she has upon him. And if he didn't gather his control, he is going to capture that mouth and kiss her all night longㅡbut that is not going to happen. She will just hate him more.