𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘬ä𝘱𝘱𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 I )

"Jisoo, Have you done with others?"

"Yes, all of them are now ready to be onstage." Jisoo nods with a smile.

The man holds a girl's wrist. The girl wears oversized shirt and skinny pant with black cap. "Can you deal with Minji? Finally, I found her. Haish, such a troublemaker."

"S-Sorry, Manager-nim..." Minji folds her hands together in front of her chest and pouts cutely.

"Tsk.. Don't act all cutesy. It won't be working this time. We will deal about this after work. Understand?"

"Yes.." Minji slowly nod while watching her manager walks out of the room.

"Minji-ah, did you spent overnight at his place? All of us were worried if you won't be able to make it." Yuna, one of her group member, whispers at her worryingly.

"Yah, didn't you know we have an important comeback stage?" Another member gently slap on her shoulder.

"As the main vocalist, you should know how important this comeback. If anythㅡ" Her leader starts to nag her.

"Okay! Let's continue this later. We have to get her ready." Jisoo claps her hand and pull Minji towards the dressing-room. Minji looks into Jisoo's kind eyes and smile an unspoken thank-you.

"Have you wash your face?" Jisoo asks after she finished styling Minji's hair.

"Yes, can you do something with my swollen face? We ate too much of ramyun last night.. Hehe."

"No worries." Jisoo bites her lower lip as she begins to scan Minji's face. "Hmm, I need to cover up here and here." Her light-pink manicured nail flicks Minji's skin, the side of the nose and under-eye zone.

Jisoo starts to lather on a light coat of serum and moisturizer evenly on the girl's face, a fair amount of foundation to suit the skin tone exactly, and then use a concealer to lift the eye area.

She uses black liquid eyeliner on the top of the eyelids, brush on the eye shadow and applies the volumizing mascara. Then, she pulls out a peachy-cream colored blush from her makeup toolbox and applies on the cheekbones.

Jisoo wants to keep the makeup to a minimum yet it will creates a youthful, dewy look. She swipes on hydrating lip balm on Minji's lip before applying a Garnet Red lipstick and a little lip gloss to add some shine to it, which will also make the lips fuller.

As the final touch, Jisoo dabs a bit of shimmer onto the center of the lips and she uses glowing nude highlighter pallets to highlight the cupid's bow. "Alright, all done. You're ready." Jisoo says, stepping back while studying Minji's face.

"Wow! How can you turn my face to fresher look? You seriously have a Midas touch, Jisoo-ah!" Minji surprise with her beautiful transformation from her reflection in the mirror.

"All I do is bringing out your natural glow," Jisoo smiles reassuringly. "You'll still be you.. But more so."

"Minji unnie look totally gorgeous. Jisoo unnie is the best!" The maknae of the group give her thumbs up.

"Attention everyone, your group will be next. Get ready in 10 minutes." The stage director come to their waiting room to remind them.

"Alright girls, let's do this." Says the leader.

"XOXO GO! GO! Fighting!!" The girls shout together before they left the waiting room.

Jisoo pulls up her sleeve to look at her watch. She really wants to watch the girls' performance but she feels tired, since XOXO not the only groups that she handled today.