𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 ( 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 )

Jisoo holds Jungkook's arm gently as they both glides into the venue. "I'll be watching you from a far." Jungkook says while removing her hand from his arm.

"Why?" She furrows her eyebrow.

He softly sighs. "Your partner tonight is Jun-myeon.."

"But, you've promise-" She protests before Jun-myeon greets them.

"Hi Gorgeous, Are you ready for tonight?" Jun-myeon says grinning, offering his hand to Jisoo.

Jisoo glances at her side to find that Jungkook is no longer beside her. "Yeah...." She let out a small sigh, she takes Jun-myeon's hand.

As they enter the ballroom, everyone's eyes mesmerize with her look that night, even with only a light makeup still able to radiates her natural beauty. Her beautiful blue, off-shoulder midi dress, shows off her every right curves of her body.

They both stay dancing for two songs before Jisoo tells him that she feels a little tired and she goes to bar to grab her drink.

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight, did you know that?" Jun-myeon whispers softly.

"Yeah, I know I am." She fakes her smile, sipping her drink.

"I mean it." Sliding onto one knee, he looks up, holds up a simple white-gold ring with a small diamond stone in the center. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

Jisoo looks down at him with a blank stare. When she stands directly above him, she gently tips the wine glass to the side, letting the cold alcohol slide out of the glass and onto his head. "Nope."

People who watch them from the start, gasping and whispering to each other.

"What the-" He gasps and stands up immediately, his hands wiping down his clothes. "B-But, why? I thought you like me.. Right? Those flowers that I sent it to you.. You seem glad when you received it." He stutters, his face turns white and stricken.

"And so? Does it mean anything?" She shrugs, walking away.

"B-but Jisoo.. I like you.." His voice shaky while grabbing her arm.

"Well..too bad, I'm not." She peels off his hand from her arm as she leaves him devastating.

Jisoo looks around for Jungkook. Her eyebrows crease into confusion when she couldn't find him anywhere.

"Do you know where is Jungkook?" She asks one of her male colleague.

"Oh, we saw him already left earlier.. Jisoo, do you want to join our after party later at the club downtown?" The male colleague says with a grin.

"No, thanks." She says, politely rejecting his offer.

Her movements keep halting because of her stiletto. "Become a Cinderella really not suit you, Jisoo." She heaves a deep sigh as she takes off her shoes and calling for the taxi to return to her home.

When she reaches her apartment, she sees a dim light comes from the kitchen. She slowly walks in to the kitchen to find Jungkook is drinking beer alone in the dining table.

"Yah..How dare you are leaving me there.." She slightly pouts as she pulls the dining chair to sit on.

Jungkook chuckles softly. "I'm bored....So, Are you having fun?"

"Kinda. But, do you know what? I got my revenge." She smirks as she opens a fresh can of beer and takes a long sip on her beer.

She tells him what happened at the party and both of them bursts into laughter.