𝘷𝘴𝘰𝘰 - 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺

Taehyung woke up when his phone kept on vibrating. He lazily glanced up on the phone's screen with one eye to look for the caller's name. He let out a sigh and press the answer button.

"Dude, it's 6 a.m in the morning. What is so important to call me at this time?" Taehyung groans in annoyance.

"Where are you? We just did for warming up and now getting started for our practice." His friend, Jimin was asking.

"Today, we have practice?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Yes... Don't tell me that you forget about today. Aish... Namjoon hyung will start nagging to us, we have an important game next week and you know how strict he can be, right?" Jimin said with a stern voice.

"OK, OK... I know him very well, and you don't have to remind me. I'll be right there in quick." Taehyung heaved a deep sigh as he ends the call.

He took a quick shower before heading out of his hostel room. Taehyung is on 2nd year of his college, and he is one of soccer player for his college's soccer team.

He took a bus to his college every day and after paying up using the bus card. His face turned into red shades as soon as his gaze landed on a girl who sits on the left side, watching outside of the bus. Immediately, he looked away and sat on the right side.

Even though they are riding the same bus to the same destination every day, Taehyung always wonders why they never greet or talk to each other.

Taehyung was unconsciously studying her profile from his side. She has long beautiful raven hair; her face always radiates under the morning sunlight. He also loves her lips which he thinks her lips have a shape of a heart and even her charming, shy eyes. He admits the girl has an attractive look and deep inside he had a massive crush on her.

Trying not to be obvious, he put earbuds on his ear and starts listening to his favorite playlist.

The bus arrives at the station in front of his college. The girl gets off from the bus and Taehyung just followed her from the back.

He watched her movement closely and noticed that she accidentally drop her book. He picked up the book.

"Hey, miss, you just drop-" He said as he tried to call her, but she already was gone. "Your book..." He looked at the dull purple's notebook. "It must be her diary...Kim Jisoo, so that is her name." Taehyung murmured as he put the book in his backpack before heading to the practice place.

After the end of the day, Taehyung arrived at his room and he took his backpack off his shoulder and put his backpack on the study desk but the bag fell on the ground. He sighed as he tried to pick up the bag when he noticed the book which the girl dropped earlier. His eyes grew big when he saw the content of the book.

He is not meant to read it but the book is open when he picked up the book on the floor. His face flushed into red when he read the book.

There was a drawing of him sitting on the bus while watching outside of the bus's window. The diary piqued his curiosity and he sat on his bed to read the next page.

The girl named Kim Jisoo, seem had watched him from far for quite a time.

13-Aug
Dear diary,
Today, I met the famous soccer player from my college, who everyone admires. He took the same bus to our college as mine. Now, I got to see his godly handsome face up close every day... KYAAAH *fangirl mode on*. OMG, I can't wait to tell Jennie about him.
>\\\\<

20-Aug
Dear diary,
He looked hot today in that attire. He was wearing a white shirt and leather jacket with black ripped jeans. I wonder if he has a date on that day? Hm, I hope he is not or else I'm going to cry ㅜㅜ

He chuckled low, crinkles forming near his eyes as a smile spread across his lips. "So, I guess the feeling is mutual?"
He grinned from ear to ear as he continued to read the diary.

28-Aug
Dear diary,
He was listening to music on his phone again. I wonder what kind of music he loves? I don't think it's heavy rock, right? I want to see his playlist to learn what kind of music he is into ^3^

03-Sept
Dear diary,
I can feel he was looking at me, or it is just my imagination?
He smiled at me when I glanced at him, but why in the world I just ignore him instead? Why didn't I return the smile to him? You weird, Kim Jisoo...

His smiled contently once he found out the girl that he adores for a long time has a crush on him. "Maybe this is the right time for me to approach her. Thank you, God, for giving me the book." He murmured to himself before he fell asleep.

The next morning, Taehyung met the girl again but this time, he chooses to sit beside her instead. He could sense the girl flinches and he sees her face turns into crimson red. "Did she just blushes? How cute.." Taehyung muttered to himself while smiling inwardly and suddenly, he comes up with an idea to tease her. He closes his eyes, pretends to sleep.

Jisoo glances at her side and wonders why he suddenly sits beside her rather than sit at his usual spot. She flinches again nervously when Taehyung's head falls on her shoulder. "Oh my God, My heart is going to explodes if he keeps doing this." Her furious mind thinking while fidgeting her fingers.

Taehyung noticed on her discomforts and softly whispering her name "Kim Jisoo.." which causing Jisoo shocked as she was looking at him again with wide-eyed in disbelief.

"H-how did you know my name?" She shuttered in shyness. Taehyung was just flashing his boyish grin as he was showing up the diary.

"Whoaa- Give me back that book!" Jisoo tried to get the book from Taehyung but Taehyung won't let her. He clicked his tongue as smirking mischievously. " It's not that easy, Ms. Kim Jisoo."

"Wh-What do you want me to do?" Jisoo said, blushing harder.

"Well, you can accompany me for a drink for starters. I'd love to learn about a girl who writes a lot about a boy in her diary when he didn't know any single thing about it." Taehyung winked at her and showing off his genuine smile.

As they are sitting there staring at each other, they feel the time stops. She gazes at him alluringly and returns her smiles. No further word is necessary.