𝘷𝘴𝘰𝘰 - 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Sweat breaking out on Taehyung's forehead. His heart pounded in fast beat as he began to pace back and forth, stomping his feet impatiently at each end of the waiting room. It will be few hours before he will perform with an Idol from a famous girl's group for Gayo Daejun's special stage.

He stopped his uneasiness movement when someone knocked on the room's door, then a head poked in and it was Jisoo. "Jagi? Your manager told me that you want to see me." Jisoo said in half-whispering. Taehyung pulled her inside and shut the door behind her.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh in relief. "Are you nervous about it?" Jisoo asked. He slowly nodded, forced a weak smile. Jisoo smiled while cupped his face. "We have been practiced for a week. We will be alright." Taehyung shook his head. "No, No. Not because of our performance. This is the first time we will perform together in public, I mean how our fan will react?" He said stuttered in his word. Jisoo chuckled softly while gently swept his hairs from covering his eyes. "I think it won't be much problem since last time when we are MC-ing together, most of the fans were excited because of it. Everything will be alright." She smiled assuringly.

Taehyung and Jisoo had been secretly dating for six months. No one knows they are dating except Taehyung's personal manager and even their bandmates don't have any clue about their relationship.

It all started when they were assigned to be MC for SBS Super Concert last year. They had exchanged their contact and created group chatroom to discussed about their MC task. Taehyung felt nervous for became MC for the first time, but Jisoo helped him a lot during their MC-ing for the event. Her beautiful laughs, kindness and easy-going attitude had made him fell in love with her. A few days after the event ended, Taehyung braves himself to text her personally and they had become friends before both of them confessed their feeling and started dating.

"Oh no! I have to go now before they freak out and think I had been kidnapped." Jisoo pecked his lip for a quick kiss before she sneaked out the room. "See you later, babe." He waved his hand at her.

A few hours later, The MC announced their name for the next performance causing fans from both groups; Blackpink and BTS started screaming and chanting for their name.

Taehyung held Jisoo's hand, gave a little squeeze and asked. "Are you ready?". Jisoo smiled and nodded. "Yes, Let's do our best!"

The song "Troublemaker" by Hyuna and Hyunseung began to play on the air. Taehyung started to step forward while snapping his fingers in a repeat from his right hand before he moved his hand on her back and gave a quick squeeze on her butt, causing Jisoo bit her lower lips.

They started moving together before Jisoo moved towards him, pointing her finger on his chest while looking into his sexy stare. She could felt her heart was beating fast as she dipped her back to Taehyung's body, swaying her back up and down before they moved together.

She slid her right foot forward him before they swayed together and he began to grip her hip, which she thought it quite lower and different from what they had practiced.

Taehyung held her arm and moved his head as if he was threatening to brush his lips against hers, Jisoo turned her head in the opposite direction but Taehyung gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and making the fans screamed crazily.

They ended their performance with a loud scream from fans and they started to chant their shipping's name.

"Yah! I thought you had been nervous? What's with the unnecessary touching?" She said when they are alone in the waiting room after their performance ended.

Jisoo playfully slapped his arm causing him to laugh. "Naughty.." She slightly pouted and snaked her arms around his neck. Taehyung smirked and pulled her closer for a tender and long kisses.