𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 II )

Jungkook arrives home at 9 p.m when he realizes Jisoo not at her room. He looks at his watch as he pulls out his phone from his back pocket, searching through his contacts until he sees her name and starts to dial her number.

Drunk. Stupidly, undeniably drunk. Jisoo can feel her head spinning as she pours more soju in her glass. This is her first time getting drunk, ever. Despite the fact she is now 23, this is her first true drunken state.

Her phone keeps on vibrates against her table as she feels irritate, she picks up the call.

"Jisoo?" Jungkook asks, his voice full of worries about her.

"Hiiii, Kookieee." She laughs.

"Jisoo? Where are you?" He asks, his forehead furrows.

"You see, I gave him my heart, and he took and pinched it to death and flung it back to me.." Jisoo says, half-sobbing and her words half-slurring.

"Have you been drinking?" He asks as his face darkening, he can feel the alcohol inside of her. Her drunken state is radiating through the phone and he is instantly feeling protective of her.

"Just a lil bit. A teeny tiny bit." She responds with a giggle.

"This isn't a game, Jisoo. Tell me where you are, right fucking now!" Jungkook is getting louder and she thinks the guy next to her hears him because he looks over and smiles.

"Sheesh... You are just like a mom, I'm at 'Pojangmacha' in front of our office building." She giggles. "Sorry, my housemate is angry." She says to the guy who nods, laughing.

(A/N: 'Pojangmacha' is a small tented spot that sell a variety of popular street foods accompanied by drinking like Soju.)

"Who are you speaking to?" Jungkook questions, still mad as ever.

"With some dude, he can hear you screaming at me." Jisoo giggles again.

"I'm on my way. Just stay wherever you are." His voice is monotone and it would freak her out if she was sober, she thinks but she did not.

They had arrived at their shared apartment and Jungkook helps Jisoo walks to her bedroom.

"You can't stop me loving myself, OOH! OOOH!" Jisoo sings her lung out while wrapping her arms around him.

"Naughty girl. You're not getting drunk again." He chuckles as he tenderly places her on her bed.

"Have some rest we will talk later." He ruffles her hair, smiling at her.

"Kook?" Jisoo suddenly grabs his arm causing he turns his head. "Yes?"

"Could you please stay with me?" Jisoo says, her eyes glistening because of the tears.

"Alright." He sighs as he sits down on the edge of her bed.

Jungkook keep blinking his eyes as his brain barely let him to sleep. He gazes at Jisoo's sleeping face. "This is bad." He thoughts to himself as he feels his face redden and watches her closely, before suddenly Jisoo snuggles closer to his chest. Her soft breathing now stirring the tiny hairs on his neck, sending a shiver into every cell of his body. "Damn.. How can I survive the night?"

*Timeskip*

Jisoo wake up and have a terrible headache. She looks over her bed to see Jungkook already left for work. She rubs her eyes and stretches her arms and legs. She slips out of bed and made her way to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

She blinks her eyes when she looks on the small note on the fridge.

*I have talked to your superior that you are taking leave so enjoy your rest day. I fixed you breakfast. I know it's just a bowl of cereal, but it's the only thing I can't burn or get it stucked. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. -Kook*

"Gosh! I did embarassing things in front of Kook and I even asked him to accompany me to sleep?! I wish the floor will open up and swallow me the whole." Red leaks into her cheeks as she nervously remembers how silly she was last night and bit her lip.

"Whatever.. I'm fucked up." She walks sluggishly to her bedroom and locks herself up.

Jisoo walks over the body-length mirror and staring at her body. "This is the reason why he rejected you, Jisoo. Look how fat you are, and those belly..ugh." She cringes, while pokes at them and then pinches the excess 'fat'.

This addiction began since she was a child, she was always given food when she cried, was now become habit, a bad one though. When she was sad she ate, when she was anxious she ate, when she was stressed she ate.

Her eyes fall on her flabby thighs and bit her lip to hold back her tears. "You don't even have a thigh gap". A tear slips down her chubby cheeks as she looks back at her face. "Your cheeks are too chubby, you weren't pretty enough." She curls up in a ball on the floor and continues crying quietly into her knees.

Jungkook arrives at home at 5 p.m, bringing along Jisoo's favorite pizza and plastic bag full of Jisoo's favorite chocolate and dessert.

His brows crease into confusion when the apartment is dark so he knocks Jisoo's room. "Jisoo, Are you in there? " He asks her through the door.

"G-Go away, leave me alone." She chokes out.

After a while Jisoo hears a door unlock and she knows he has use the spare key which she gives to him for emergencies.

"Hey, What's wrong?" He coos, she wants to respond, but ends up crying bitterly.

"Look how fat my arms look! I look like a whale!" She says, unable to suppresses her emotion.

"So, what you're telling me is that you think you're fat? Jisoo, come here for a 'sec'." Jungkook pulls her over to him, staring straight into her glossy eyes, before he slowly turns her around as she now faces the mirror. "What do you see?"

"Everything wrong with myself. My hips, my thighs, my arms, I see an ugly person." She fights back breaking down in front of him, as she closes her eyes so she didn't want to look anymore longer. Jisoo pauses, opening her eyes. "Kook?What do you see?"

"Well, Do you really want to know what I see?"

Jungkook walks closer behind her, now standing against her as he wraps his arms around her waist from behind as he laid his chin to rest on her shoulder, leaning down to match each other's height. "I see you as I've seen the most beautiful best friend who I've come to cherish for years."

A rosy tint forms on her cheek as her heart beats erratically when their face close inches by inches.

"Wanna get revenge?" Jungkook winks, a smirk curls in corner of his lip.

(To be continued........)