𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

Jisoo let out a deep sigh when Jungkook said he wants to cancel their plan to the concert.

"No, I'm going home." Jungkook coldly said to her.

"But Kookie, we have been planning to go to the concert since a long time ago and you've worked hard to obtain these tickets."  She said, trying her best to convince him.

"Sorry? I'm not the one who was eager to go to the concert. It was his and your plan." He gave her the cold shoulder.

"But, you are him too.," Jisoo said, muttering under her breath. When she looks at him, he already turns his back on her coldly as walking away.

The rain slowly pours down heavily. Jisoo plans to stay inside the café while waiting for the rain to stop. Rising from her chair, she steps to the windows and peers out at the rain falling in a furious motion.

Jisoo closes her eyes, listening to the white noise of the rain while remembering the time she found out about Jungkook's personality disorder.

(Flashback)

It has been 1 month since Jisoo dated Jungkook, and everything went so smoothly between them. Jungkook has been a sweet, charming and reliable boyfriend to Jisoo and she was happy to meet him.

Until one day, they were meeting up for a date but then he suddenly changed into someone who is distant to her.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked, his expression turned into a little displeased.

"Hm?" Jisoo blinked with surprise. "Wait, Kookie!" She grabbed Jungkook's arm before he turned to leave.

"Don't touch me! Why are you so clingy on a stranger?" Jungkook scowled, pulling away from his arm.

"Stranger? I'm your girlfriend.." Jisoo's eyebrows creased into confusion.

"Whatever." He said with that unemotional expression on his face, he left Jisoo dumbfounded.

The next day, Jungkook went to Jisoo's house to explain the situation. It turned out that Jungkook has a split personality disorder and it changed according to the weather.

If the day was a sunny bright day, he would be sweet and normal-like his usual self but if it was raining, his personality would change to his other self, who is a grumpy and hot-tempered person.

"I know it's very weird, but believe me, babe. I sincerely love you with all my heart." Jungkook said, squeezing her hands.

"I..I don't know what to say, Kookie." Jisoo bit her lower lips, feeling unsure about it.

"All the girls who dated me before, left me after they know about my personality disorder. I know it will be hard for you too, it's okay if you want to end this relationship." Jungkook's voice was soft, almost fragile as if his heart would break any minute. Perhaps his heart was already broken.

She looks at him, a half-smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "When I say that I love you means I choose to love you, all of you and I accept you for the person that you are."

Rising on her tiptoe, Jisoo cupped his face in her palm as she drew him down and kissed him. Jungkook slid his arm around her petite body and returned her a gentle kiss.

"Thanks, babe." He said, smiling softly between their kisses.

From that day, Jisoo gets used to his changeable behavior. She called him Happy Kookie during a normal sunny day and Grumpy Kookie when it was a rainy day.

(End Flashback)

Back to the present time.

The heavy rain has stopped and the clouds begin to clear up. Jisoo steps out from the café and walks back to her apartment.