𝘷𝘴𝘰𝘰 - 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭

Today was a long tiring day for Blackpink; as they had a recent comeback, their schedule was packed with music show recording, fan meeting, interviews and a lot more. It is not that she felt ungrateful; in fact, she is happy for what she is doing now ever since they have been debuted.

A long sigh of relief escaped her lips as she just got back from a very refreshing shower. She slid herself back down under the covers, getting ready on the bed when she heard her phone rang.

Jisoo's lips curved into a smile when she sees Taehyung's name on her phone screen and presses the green button answering the call.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Taehyung beamed, his eyes twinkling at her.

"Nothing much, going to sleep. Huh, baby.. are you going to sleep without clothes?" She asked as she is watching him closely.

"Why, do you want to see what is hidden under this cover?" He shot her a cocky grin making Jisoo's cheeks flushed red and she looked away. "No! I don't want you to get cold.. pervert," she muttered, shaking her head.

"You may fall from the sky but the best way to fall is in love with me." He rested his palm against his cheek while gazing at her.

"Hm?" She blinked at him, slightly blushed.

"I want to be a superhero, guess my name" He continued lovingly stared at her.

"Huh, What even?" She tilted her head, confused.

"Just play along with it" He gave a stern look causing Jisoo to laugh out loud.

"Alright, alright.. you want to be a batman..or maybe a superman?" She said as she tried to hold her laughter.

He shook his head and winked. "Nope, I want to be YOURman."

"Haha, do you know any good bakeries around? Because I would like to have a cutie pie like you." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?" He returned wiggled his eyebrows to Jisoo.

"Are you an alien? because you just abducted my heart." She smirked.

"How did you know?!" Taehyung is leaning back and putting on his fake shocked face.

They both burst into laughter for a while before actually talking to each other till 3 am.

"Hey Taetae, It's getting pretty late, we should go to sleep now before we both get in trouble." Jisoo started to yawn.

Taehyung slightly pursued his lips. "Alright, chichu, good mornight and let's meet up in your dream," he said with a sly smile.

Jisoo just let out a chuckled. "Hahaha.. good mornight my baby alien, sleep well and I love you a lot. " She said while flashing a finger heart.

"I love you even more," Taehyung said while he was looking into her eyes lovingly.

And with that, They both ended the call and both are smiling at their phones before falling soundly asleep.