𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘬ä𝘱𝘱𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 II)

The three male idols arrived at the parking basement with their company car. Since they want to avoid from being notice by people, there are no security guarding them. They are going to meet the CEO of Dream Entertainment for incoming project linked to their company. However, when they arrived at the lift lobby, Jungkook excuse himself to get food from cafeteria.

The elder member reminds him, worries if they might causing trouble to others. “Jungkook, don't let people to notice you, Okay?” Jungkook doesn't give a response but walking towards the cafeteria.

“This kid would never listen to his hyung.” Namjoon heaves a long sigh. Suga throws his arm on Namjoon's shoulder. “Just let him be, he knows to take care of himself.”

“I guess so.. Let's go meet the CEO.” He sighs softly, couldn't stop worrying about the youngest member.

Jungkook is scanning through the menu board. He feels starving because he hasn't eaten since last night, due too much indulge in playing overwatch games over the night. He stands behind a girl. Her height is about level with his shoulder and she is wearing a red top shirt and high-waist skinny jeans. Her hair is long but not too wavy and she has a very nice scent too.

“Ahjumma, I want to order the usual.” The girl chirpily says. Her voice somehow sounds familiar and causing a little skip in his heart.

“A sandwich with double eggs and cheese?”

‘Just eggs and cheese. Is it enough? As for growing man like him, he surely need to eat more than that.’ He smiles to himself and keep watching the girl's movement.

“Exactly!” She chuckles softly, before paying for the food.  Later, the girl is turning her head, searching for empty table. Jungkook's eyes widen when he catches the glimpse of her face. ‘J-Jisoo?!’

“What do you like to order, young man?” Jungkook startles with the question. Luckily, he is wearing the face mask, so the ahjumma lady wouldn't be able to recognize him. “Uhm, can you give me the same menu that the earlier girl ordered?” He replies without any further thought. What is most important to him now, is that really her? Jungkook eagerly want to find out.

“Huh? Sure.” The ahjumma furrows her brow and  prepare for his food order.

Jungkook sits at table in the corner, opposite to her and watching her closely. Now, she is getting her hot drink from the vending machine and return to her table. She looks beautiful just like before, but getting more beautiful as ever. She's not skinny but her body is in the right, perfect curve. Probably because of the tight top shirt she is wearing. But, she never wore tight clothes before, not that he's complaining about her fashion. In fact, she looks perfect in everything. But, her top shirt somehow revealing her torso. What if other guy is checking her out? The thought alone is making him boiling mad inside.

He takes a bite of his own sandwich, never taking his eyes off her as he did. Jisoo is smiling while scrolling her tablet. Her smile that made Jungkook missed her so much. A woman in middle 30s approaches her and looks like they are discussing something.

Jungkook feels someone tapping on his shoulder and he turns his head. “Hey, Jungkook. Why you are taking so long?” Namjoon asks, sighing again. “Hyung, have you done your meeting with the CEO?” Jungkook is asking him instead of replying.  “Yeah, let's go home now.” Namjoon nods.

“Jungkook, what did you eat?” Suga asks, while taking a piece of the sandwich and eat. “Ah, hyung. I'm still wanted to eat that.” He whines a bit. “We have to hurry or else people will notice us soon.” Namjoon suggests.

Jungkook takes a quick glance at the Jisoo's table. She seems hurrying to clean up her things and leaving. Jungkook  is dying to meet her right now but he guesses its alright because at least he knows she is working here.