𝘷𝘴𝘰𝘰 - 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

Taehyung and Jisoo were out for movie dates on one late afternoon. Holding on to each other's hand and keeping to a leisurely pace, they began to walk home when suddenly the rain started pouring down.

"Ah, I hate rain." Jisoo sighed and pulled out her umbrella from her bag. "Taetae. Come back here.." She called out for him when she noticed Taehyung already started spun around under the rain.

"Why?" He stopped with a frowned face.

"Duh, It's raining and you might get sick.." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I bet the rain absolutely loves you but you just broked its heart by saying you hated it." He took away the umbrella from her hand and threw it away.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! What are you doing?" She gaped her mouth while looking at the umbrella which it's now has flown away.

"We're going to walk in the rain." He said with a goofy smiled while reached out for her hand. It took a minute before Jisoo reluctantly grabbed his hand.

Taehyung flashed a mischievous grinned before he jumped into the large puddles, splashing Jisoo and the two laughed like giddy grade-schoolers.

"Yah, It's cold and I'm wet," Jisoo said in giggled.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around her waist, he started to spun with her and twirled her around while humming his own creation of song , making Jisoo laughed much harder.

"Come on, Cupcake. Dance with me." He said as he brought her back up, his hand on her back as keeping her pressed tightly to him. Jisoo chuckled before she draped an arm around his neck and started to sway with him.

Raindrops started to dampen their clothes but neither of them caring if the water soaks through and chill their skin. Taehyung took her in a full embrace before he lifted her chin to let their lips meet.

The rain runs down their faces to where their lips meet, Taehyung kissed the droplets from her lips and he reached to caress her cheek and moved a damp lock of her hair off her face as he kissed her once more.

"You know there are not many people who'd able to force me out and to make me walking in the rain," Jisoo said, slightly pursed her lips.

"But you can't deny that you enjoyed it very much." He grinned causing Jisoo to smile.

"Thank you," She says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replied, his voice low and husky.

"For being you." Her voice wavers as she leaned in, so her forehead rested against his.

"I love you." He said, while looking lovingly at her.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile.

"Damn, your smile makes me fall in love with you all over again," Taehyung said as he gently pressed his lip against her forehead.

The later day, both of them got sick and they just stay at home cuddling to each other.

"I think we both got bad flu," Taehyung said, wiggled under the blanket.

"And who's fault is that? Achoo!" Jisoo sneezed and grabbed another tissue out of the box.