𝘷𝘴𝘰𝘰 - 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

Jisoo arrives home extremely late after music's show recording.

"Tae, I'm home-" Jisoo cut herself off as she walked into the living room to see Taehyung asleep on the couch using her pink bunny plush as a pillow.

Jisoo sighs and sits down on the floor next to him. She gently brushes off his hair from covering his eyes and she smiles as she couldn't take her eyes off of his face. She takes her finger tracing down his long nose bridge and softly taps on the tip of his nose causing him slightly twitch.

Jisoo giggles softly at his cute movement before his eyes flutter open, trying to adjust to the dim lighting in the room, and he turns his head to look back at her, a soft grin slowly spreading over his sleepy features.

"Ahh, sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up. You should go to bed." Jisoo said as she offers her hand to help him off the couch.

"How bout you?" He said with a sleepy groggy voice.

"Not yet, I'm not sleepy." Jisoo shakes her head.

"If that so, I don't want to go to bed yet." He slightly pouts.

"But, Tae, you are tired." She said, feeling guilty.

"Shhh, just cuddle with me," He asks while grabbing her at her waist, and pulling her back towards him, so he is spooning her.

They both ended up cuddling and flipping thorough boring shows on TV.

"This show is dumb." Taehyung whines for the fifth time.

"Really? But my friends said it's a good show." She said, just shrugs.

Jisoo turns her head to look at him as wrap her arms around his torso and hugs him close. "I bet you're tired,"

"Maybe," he murmurs with a tiny sigh, his arms encircle her waist and his head rests on her shoulder.

Jisoo grabs a chocolate bar from a coffee table, which she raids from the fridge earlier. She unwraps the chocolate bar and tosses the wrapper onto the coffee table.

"Chocolate at the late night? Really, Babe?" He is looking at her, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Why not?? I had a long tiring day so I'm craving for the chocolate to improves my mood." She said as take a bite of the chocolate bar as she closes her eyes to savor its sweet richness.

She takes another bite to another before she realizes that Taehyung watches her closely.

"W-why are you looking me like that?" Jisoo asks with a rosy tinted form on her cheeks.

He turns her around so that they are facing each other. "You always know how to tease me, hm?" He said before he leans closer to kiss her lips gently.

"Your lips taste sweet." He softly whispers, sliding his tongue along the seam of her lips. He lifts his head from a different angle. He kisses her again.

Her hand loops around his neck, she kisses him while opening her lips, his tongue gently probes her mouth. They continue the kisses, devouring each other gently before they finally break the kisses and draw in a deep breath.

"Y-you take one too." Jisoo stutters in shyness, offering him the chocolate bar as she tries not to look at his face.

Taehyung shakes his head, a mischievous grin begins to play on his lips. "It tastes better this way."