"Ha, now you've got to buy me a Christmas present!" Ron said. "That should cover the Omnioculars."

"Oh, how generous of you, Ron," I said sarcastically. The shamrock began fading, and what looked like leprechauns drifted down onto the sidelines opposite the Veela.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, kindly welcome- the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you- Dimitrov!"

A man in a scarlet uniform zoomed out on a broomstick as the Bulgarian crowd erupted in cheers. He was moving so fast that it was like a blur.

Bagman announced the rest of the Bulgarian team, until finally, only one player was left.

"Here comes your crush, Ron!" I said annoyingly, but Ron still looked excited as ever.

"Aaaaand... Krum!" Bagman yelled. The cheers became louder than ever as Krum came shooting onto the field. I zoomed in with my Omnioculars to see him closer. He looked just as he did on all of the posters- thin with a big nose, thick eyebrows, young, and short hair.

"That's him! That's him!" Ron shouted.

"And now, please greet the Irish National Quidditch Team!" Bagman announced. "Presenting- Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Quigley! Aaaaand, Lynch!"

Just as the Bulgarians had done, the Irish players zoomed onto the field in a green blur, so fast that I couldn't have caught it well without my Omnioculars. I watched, amazed, as they circled around the field, shouts and cheers ringing in my ears.

The referee was announced, and before I knew it, the game had started.

**********

"Here's to Fred and George winning their bet of thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts, and a fake wand that Ireland wins but Krum catches the Snitch!" I shouted, standing on my chair and throwing my arms into the air.

Everybody else in the tent cheered, Fred and George grinning ear to ear. The match had just finished, and now we were going a little crazy in our tent. Fred and George began singing some weird song and dancing around with their Irish flags as everyone else laughed and continued to be noisy.

"Who's the best?" I called.

"THE IRISH!" everyone yelled. Fred and George lifted me up so I was sitting on their shoulders, and I held the flag up.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron said grumpily.

"KRUM?" Fred and George said in sync, looking up at me on their shoulders.

"DUMB KRUM?" I taunted.

"DUMB KRUM!" Fred and George repeated. "DUMB KRUM, DUMB KRUM-"

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind," Ron continued.

I hoisted myself down, laughing hysterically as Fred and George began flapping their arms like birds, chanting "DUMB KRUM!"

"He's more than an athlete," Ron said. I threw my Irish flag over his head as Bill and Charlie encouraged me, and Ron smacked it off, scowling. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love, Ron," Ginny said sweetly, batting her eyelashes.

"Shut up," Ron scowled.

"I called it the minute we got here, right Harry?" I said. Harry glanced at Ron, but nodded, a grin on his face.

"Viktor I love you," Fred began.

"Viktor I do," George went on.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you," the rest of us sang. Ron and Fred began fighting playfully.