Chapter 77. Glad

Niall
i walk down the drive way stopping when i get to the end i look down the street sighing a little, i'm still in disbelief that this has even happened. I walk down the street until i get to the park i stop at the entrance just looking around theres tons of families everywhere all looking happy walking hand in hand making me even more depressed because that should be us, me Jade and Aria all smiling and laughing like usual and it's not fair that we're not. i walk into the park just looking around at everyone trying to search for Jade, i get to a bench recognising her coat her hood pulled over her face and the only way i know it's one hundred percent her is from her leggings and hair "Jade" i mutter standing over her she looks up her eyes bright red with tears still falling from them she just shakes her head wrapping her arms around my waist i put my hands against her head playing with her hair and just letting her cry it out. "i know there old, i could tell from your clothes but it just it scared me" she whispers to me i sigh sitting down next to her pulling her onto my lap wrapping my arms around her while she rests her head on my shoulder "i promise i will never even think about doing something like that babs because your all i've ever wanted and more" i whisper to her kissing her forehead she just nods sniffling a little and wiping her eyes "i promise too" she whispers a slight smile on her face her hands resting against my cheeks quickly pecking my lips "i love you" i whisper she smiles rubbing her nose against mine slightly "i love you more" she whispers back then looking up as snow slowly starts to fall "can we go home?" she asks sliding off my lap to stand up i nod grabbing her hand and letting her lead the way, by the time we get back home the snow is thick and deep and we've tripped a few times due to our shoes not being snow appropriate. We walk into the house everyone in the same position expect Aria is gone but i'm guessing they put her to sleep "just leave" Leigh screams from the living room both of us jumping a little as everyone else just sighs Harry then coming out of the living room everyone shooting him death glares i shake my head "you didn't?" i ask him he just sighs walking past everyone and out the door the girls all then running into the living room to look after Leigh. all the lads coming and joining me in the middle of the hall "poor Leigh" Louis sighs crossing his arms i just nod chewing my lip. i'll never understand why people do it or why they think it's okay how can they even hide it from the other person, i don't understand it and i never will, why hurt the person you love? and if you don't love them then why are you lying to them and staying with them? "Ni" Alex taps me "hmm" i mumble coming out of my thoughts "i think Arias crying" he whispers i shake my head realising "shit" i mutter running up the stairs and into Arias room she's stood up at her cot holding onto the railings screaming her heart out "baby what's wrong"i sigh picking her up and holding her close to my chest as her screams turn into tiny sobs. i rock her slightly kissing her forehead, i grab her dummy from her coat putting it in her mouth she wraps her arms around my neck holding on to me as tight as she can "i love you" i whisper to her, her big blue eyes staring up at me "how about we go see mummy hey" i whisper a little smile now on her face. i walk down the stairs Jade waiting at the bottom "here's our princess" she smiles moving her little bits of hair out the way of her eyes "all the lads have gone home all the girls are still helping Leigh so you guys get in bed and i'll try and join you when i can" she tells me quickly pecking my lips i just nod. in the least selfish way i'm just happy it's not me and Jade this time.
jadeameliabadwi

jadeameliabadwi @/niallhoran i have to admit i think this is my favourite picture the paps have ever took of us❄️❤️niallhoran: we the cutest if i say so myself

niallhoran: we the cutest if i say so myself

"cause i need to show you just how much i love you this christmas"