Chapter 54. Confusion

Jade
i wake up to a huge banging in my head i put my head in my hands turning over in the bed getting confused when i feel it's empty "Ni?" i mutter keeping my hands over my eyes. the last thing i remember last night is sitting at the table and cheering for the boys winning there second award the rest just seems to be a blare. i hear a man chuckle but it's definitely not Nialls laugh "that's Jed actually" my heart drops, how has this happened surely not this has to be a joke or something i take my hands off my face opening my eyes Jed stood over me a huge smirk on his face "no"i mumble tears filling in my eyes. how could i do this why did i do this. "yes" he laughs and walks back out into the en-suite i look down at myself realising i'm in nothing but under wear i just shake my head throwing my dress from last night on grabbing my things and running out of the house my breathing becoming heavier than ever. i look around trying to figure out where i am but i have no idea, i run down the street hoping Jed doesn't notice i'm gone because i know he'll come looking for me "Jade" i hear someone exclaim my eyes widening as i stop and look over the street Harry standing there in a dressing gown looking just as confused as i am "what are you doing?" he asks i run across the street wrapping my arms around him when i realise i'm at his and Leigh's house "aww Harry i'm so glad to see you" i smile as he hugs me back "come in" he smiles leading me into the house Harry will probably kill me if he finds out, i don't know how i'm gonna tell Niall a part of me doesn't want to but another is telling me i have to. as we get into the door Leigh gives me a very sympathetic but mixed with anger look i'm guessing i went missing last night she always gets angry with me when i do because she always worries where i am until she hears from me "sorry" i mutter she just shakes her head walking into the kitchen making me extremely confused usually she hugs me and we laugh it off i look at Harry as he just shakes his head my phone then starting to ring he walks off to go and check on Leigh i sit on the first step of the stairs answering the phone "hi mam what's up" i say putting the phone to my ear and rubbing my eyes "oh Jade i'm so glad to hear from you" she exclaims making me confused i'm not meant to pick the baby up for hours yet "Niall and Perrie are here were all terribly worried because you didn't go home last night" she exclaims i really hope there not suspicious i don't think i could have that conversation with my mum i think she'd kill me there and then "i think you should come round as soon as you can" she says in a very serious tone making me feel sick to the stomach as she ends the call, i really do hate myself right now i can't believe i've done this and i've probably ruined my whole life "Harry could you take me to my mams please?" i shout as Harry comes back into the room he nods walking to the front door grabbing his keys i follow him out and into the car "hey Haz" i mutter as we very awkwardly sit in silence "hmm" he mumbles concentrating on the road "if Niall asks i was in your house yeah?"i ask him but he instantly shakes his head and that's when i know i have to confess "me and you both know that i couldn't lie to my best friend about that" he says my heart snapping its crazy of me to even ask, the loyalty they have with each other i can't believe i slightly thought he would. he stops outside my mams house my heart starting to race like never before "thanks"i mutter jumping out and slowly walking up every step feeling heavier as i take it. this is about to be the hardest thing i've ever done i'm about to break my boyfriends heart, he's my everything and i'm about to break him into pieces and really i have no idea what happened but i have some sort of indicator that something did happen. i open the front door Niall sat on the stairs his head in his hands as Perrie and my mam stand in the kitchen door way Perrie with Aria in her arms, they both look at me angrier than ever shutting the door as they walk into the room. "so that pictures funny isn't it"
onedirection

onedirection still in amazement that we won twice!!harrystyles: best fans in the world!!'

harrystyles: best fans in the world!!'

"i know your out there running wild"