Chapter 47. Watching

Niall
it's been a week since i found out, my hearts been broken ever since and i'm still in disbelief, i just find it really crazy, i won't go near Jade and i'm trying to stay as clear away from Aria as i can because as much as i wanna cuddle her and stuff it just feels wrong knowing she isn't mine. "Niall will you please eat something?"Liam asks me putting a plate of food in front of me i just push it away watching Jade and Aria across the room there still my whole world even if Aria isn't mine and i still adore the pair of them with my whole heart, i promised them both that i always would, no matter what, after all. "Niall you haven't ate all week come on" Jesy sighs sitting down next to me i just shake my head keeping my eyes on my girls, well technically not mine anymore but to me they always will be, it's sad really because the group has kinda split since it happened, one half being the ones who believe the test the other being the half that believe Jade but even though i seem on one side i'm mentally stuck in the middle because i don't know what to believe. i watch as Harry takes Aria off Jade and Jade goes off with Sam somewhere intriguing me a little "i'll be back now" i mutter standing up and slowly walking out of the room i watch as they walk into the girls dressing room so i slowly go and stand by the door "so we can go tomorrow?" Jade asks Sam then squealing as she does, where are they going? "yep and you'll finally be able to show him" Sam says i'm guessing they mean me and if they do what are they planning on showing me? it's confusing because i'm not the reason we stopped speaking i tried speaking to her about 5 times after the argument we had but she would just walk away so why all of a sudden would she want to talk to me. "what are you doing?" i jump out of my skin turning round to see Lou with Lux in her arms "come on before you get caught" she exclaims grabbing my wrist and leading me down to the other end of the corridor and into our dressing room she puts Lux down who quickly crawls away and to where her toys have been left "do you know what's going on?" i ask Lou as i sit down and she starts to style my hair she gives me a look "just know that things are gonna turn around"
————————
Jade
i hold Aria close to my chest watching everyone from the balcony, everyone who still believes the dna test is sat in the living room of the hotel room so that's everyone but me Harry and Leigh, it's kinda broke my heart that they have but i see why if i was one of them i would have to especially after seeing how hurt Niall is about it, hopefully that won't be for much longer though. "right we have to do daddy's picture idea" i mutter to Aria balancing my phone against the table i set it on a timer and put her on my hip "smile" i giggle at her ticking her a little making her smile and when the picture gets taken shes smiling. "daddy's gonna love that one" i smile as i look at it i look back into the living room catching Niall watching us but as soon as he realises that i've caught him he turns away, i miss him a lot and i'm starting to think he misses us too because i've caught him doing that quite a bit lately except this time he seemed like he had tears in his eyes as he watched.
jadeameliabadwi

jadeameliabadwi 🌸leigh_love_life: gotta love a view💗

jadeameliabadwi 🌸
leigh_love_life: gotta love a view💗

"i still feel love when i see your face"