Chapter 41. Home

Jade
i walk into mine and Nialls room smiling when i see him and Aria laying there staring into each other's eyes which really must just feel like there looking in a mirror with how identical there eyes are, Charlie is also asleep on Nialls head, i smile shaking my head a little i still can't believe that this is my life and these two people are my whole world. i walk into my wardrobe pulling my tour suitcase down and then coming back into the bedroom putting it on the corner of the bed "what are you doing?"Niall asks giving me a very confused look getting a 'are you serious' look in return "going on tour in 3 weeks"i nod at him his face dropping as i remind him, he's not usually this forgetful when it comes to our jobs but i guess Aria has just took over his brain. i go back into my wardrobe looking through all my clothes, some stuff i haven't wore in a long time, some that i don't need anymore. i start to pick the clothes i want out placing them all on the carpet so then i can just pick everything up and pack them, well be on tour for four months before we do the uk leg and can come back home and swap some stuff out for the next leg we'll be on tour for 9 months which is kinda scary to think seeing as we have a newborn with us now. i pick up a few things going into the bedroom watching Niall through his wardrobe door Aria in one arm as he picks things throwing them on the floor with Charlie standing at his legs, i have a feeling when Arias able to walk and things that Niall won't get a minute with her and Charlie. "Ni why don't you put her in a cot for a little bit and do that properly?" i ask him looking at the time he looks over at me not realising i was watching them and comes back into the bedroom "it's time for her nap anyways" i tell him he nods and places her down in her cot, we decided to move her cot into our room for now because it's easier for us and well it'll be that way on tour. i'm kinda nervous for your as because of my pregnancy i haven't had much time to rehearse and stuff but i'm not finding things too difficult to pick up with the girls and i know every move its just perfecting them now. "i can't believe tour is literally round the corner" Niall exclaims from his wardrobe coming in with a bunch of clothes tossing them on the bed "crazy ain't it" i smile at him as he flicks his messy bed hair to the side "oh my god Jade what about Charlie" he exclaims watching the dog jump onto the bed and lay down in the middle, i don't actually know where he's gonna go while we're away, i know Perrie always brings Hatchi on the UK tours but i don't think we're allowed to take them out of the UK "i'm sure my mum could have him?" i tell Niall he just nods sighing a little "i'll miss him" he pouts making me laugh i walk round to his side wrapping my arms around his neck "well facetime him everyday" i giggle as he wraps his arms around my waist still pouting "just won't be the same though" he moans slightly laughing i laugh with him both of us looking down to our little puppy as he jumps up trying to get our attention Niall picks him up and he instantly kisses the both of us his tail wagging like there's no tomorrow. i never thought i'd be lucky enough to have a family that was this perfect or would make me this happy, if someone has of told me a year ago this is what i'd be doing with my life i would have laughed at them denied i felt for anything for Niall and told them they were crazy, because when i look back i've always felt something more for Niall then i'd felt for anyone else he was my best friend but i think we both knew it was meant to be something more and i'm forever grateful that we made it something more.
niallhoran

niallhoran packing isn't going as well as the missus planned😂nadeisreal: missus?👀jadeameliabadwi: it's not funny!!

nadeisreal: missus?👀
jadeameliabadwi: it's not funny!!

"you'll never feel like your alone, i'll make this feel like home"