Chapter 69. Promise

Jade
i watch Niall as he sits down on the couch watching the road from the window probably not being able to see much because of how dark it is outside one arm resting against the top out the couch with his head resting against his hand. he seems annoyed and to be honest he's seemed that way since the start of the show tonight "Ni" i smile shuffling along the couch to be next to him he looks down at me chewing his lip, kinda giving me a look that could kill me, everyone else is asleep right now so i'm sure anything could happen in this moment "what's wrong?" i ask him he just nods his tounge licking his top lip and his eyes concentrating on the window again i have no idea what could possibly be going through his mind "i heard you feel useless because of how close me and Ari are" he says his piercing blue eyes staring at me i just sigh a little but keep my eyes locked on his "just a little frustrating for me, obviously i understand but you know can't say it didn't annoy me like the tiniest bit" he shrugs, the crazy thing is he doesn't even sound slightly mad or annoyed but more hurt "why?" i mutter looking down at the couch he sighs his hand wrapping around me he turns me around and pulls me into him so my back is resting against his chest he kisses my temple and i just rest my head against his shoulder "it's just it was hard for me and that's why she become so attached to me because she missed you" he tells me i sigh looking up at him trying not to let tears escape my eyes "don't feel bad" he shakes his head wrapping his arms around me "you'll get that connection too" he tells me i just nod wrapping my arms around him resting my head against his chest "listen though" he says i look up at him and let go a little so we can be face to face "when we agreed to have her, we made a pact okay that we're gonna stick together" he says i nod as he picks my left hand up his thumb sliding against my ring "this ring it's more than just a ring, it my promise that i'll be by your side for as long as you want me to be" he says sighing slightly "so please just promise me that you'll come to me when something's bothering you because we need to be a team Jade and we can't be that team if we don't tell each other everything" he says sounding the most hurt he's ever been "i promise" i nod a slight smile occurring on his face as i say it "good" he smiles kissing me he then puts his head on my shoulder kissing my neck slightly making me giggle, "Ni" i quietly laugh as he pushes me back onto the couch "we can't" i try not to laugh as he places kisses down my chest and stomach stopping at my belly button and pouting i sit up on my arms "as much as i really would love to theres a guarantee that everyone in them bunk beds would come out" i tell him he just pouts even more making me laugh "in the next hotel" i giggle tapping his nose he groans moving up so his head is resting against my chest i play with his hair laying down again "i love you stupid" i giggle a little as he looks at me pretending to be offended "i love you more beautiful" he smiles pecking my lips and then standing up and reaching his hand out i take it and he picks me up taking me to our bunk, we quickly check on Aria and then climb into the bunk " na night ni" i whisper as he wraps his arm around me "na night baby"
niallhoran

 he seems annoyed and to be honest he's seemed that way since the start of the show tonight "Ni" i smile shuffling along the couch to be next to him he looks down at me chewing his lip, kinda giving me a look that could kill me, everyone else is a...

niallhoran 💤
niallerboyy: Niall, Jade it's 2am what are you doing awake? go asleepppp❤️

"cause your the only one i need"

(sorry this is so short)