"So dad was looking into something to do with those children but what did he find, how is this to do with the zombie apocalypse" Pidge spoke up as she wiggle in her chair to look at her brother. 

"It seems these experiments happened seventeen years ago, the camp was familiar to dad and well he remembered a parent of one of the children visiting him one night of his son blood tests came back strange after the camp. Dad thought the guy was crazy and didnt think much of it then he saw our blood tests and notice a paten. He did research without harming us but gave up when he found no evidence until he found those files" Matt sighed as he looked to his sister.

"What aren't you telling us" Keith asked as he looked to matt, holding his hand and giving it a slight squeeze.

"Allura Altea, Lotor Glara, Hunk Garret, Lance McClain, Keith Kogane, Takashi Shirogane, Mathew Holt and Katie Holt the eight children in that camp becuase their families were busy and couldn't look after the children for two weeks of the Easter holiday. The eight children who was tested on first with the zombie virus, the eight who was released back to their parents with forgotten memories. We are already infected proving we can bond with the virus well some actually  become one with it while others can just hold a small amount of virus" Matt frowned and looked to his lap.

"But" Shiro mutter in shock as he looked in the rear mirror.

"Its true, Mr Holt proved it to us and was hunting down the eight children. Well he told Matt the news along with me and Iverson in case something happened to him. I was going to tell you my son but as Mr Holt found all eight children all were now grown up slightly, since we planned to see you all together to explain. But then the zombie virus somehow got out" Krollia spoke up with worry.

"We had a feeling that someone leaked the virus out, after all we had shot the last person we injected once the first two went crazy out of the three. But all of a sudden a tube was missing from the lab as Mr Holt went to visit Shiro to ask him to go pick up Katie and then the break out happened. Someone let the virus out before Mr Holt could gather the eight children, meaning they really didnt want the truth being told mostly to you children" Iverson frowned as he looked over the seats.

"But why did the garrison move away, I mean if the virus was already leaked then you didnt need to hide the stuff up and could work on a cure" Keith mumbled as he crossed his arms.

"We had no choice, the guy clearly wanted the information over the children kept hush and the garrison didnt want to be blamed for the virus out break since they weren't the one who let is out, it was stolen. Only those in this car and Mr Holt knew about the children along with the ones who owned the camp. The garrison is working on a cure but it seems someone is hunting down you eight children ... we know becuase someone kidnap Mr Holt" Iverson sighed and Shiro slammed on the breaks before turning to look at Iverson with Pidge doing the same beside him.

"What" Pidge screamed.

"He was taken, the zombie that got out in the new lab was a warning to the garrison to pass over the files over the children. But dad didnt tell the garrison knowing we be shot or worse, meaning the garrison couldn't hand the files over and well we didnt tell anyone that we knew off them. We stayed beside while the base was overran by the zombies in hopes the person who hunting us down would pop up to look over the base for the files but you guys showed up instead. We should have looked for the other seven when the virus first broke out but we stayed with the garrison in hopes to find the cure and to catch the guy in charge of the zombie virus" Matt replied as he looked to his sister and his friend.

"The guy knows how to track down the garrison but why hasn't this guy tracked is infected children" Shiro asked as he looked to Krollia.

"He doesn't have tabs on you, it seems he lost track or something but Mr Holt found you all. He had the answers on how to find you all but he never gave them up, how could he when two of them was his own children. You and the others should be safe becuase Sam only told us the names nothing more" Krollia replied with a small smile.

"But what happens when seven of us suddenly meets up during all this. If seven of us was going to be in one camp at the same time" Keith spoke up as he glanced to Pidge who seemed to have the same thought as him.

"What do you mean" Iverson asked as he looked to Keith.

"Allura Altea, Hunk Garret, Lance McClain, Keith Kogane, Takashi Shirogane, Katie Hole and soon Matt Holt ...we will all be in the same camp once we arrive there" Pidge answered as the other three eyes widen.

"This is getting strange but hopefully as long as the guy doesn't know you are who you are we all should be fine. But there is something else, five of you who bonded and became one with the virus ... well you see since your already more infected then a zombie is ... you just wouldnt turn" Matt weakly spoke as he looked away from his sister who eyes filled with horror as he understood what he meant.

"I dont understand" Keith asked as he looked to his boyfriend then to Pidge who fell pale holding back tears before turning to Shiro arm.

"Wait you dont mean that five of the eight is immune to the virus .. no we already filled with the virus meaning we wouldnt turn zombie. But how do we know what five" Shiro shakily spoke and Matt didnt look at him or Pidge who looked away from shiro arm already figuring it out.

"You know what five ... dont you" Keith asked in horror as he looked to matt who gave a weak nod.

"Matt memories returned after his father helped out to unblock the memories. It seemed they were hypnotized to forget. Mr holt never told me or Krollia who the five was in case we ever got captured and well Krollia son is involved with this .. it might mess with her way of thinking" Iverson explained. 

"I'm sorry" Matt whispered as he looked to his sister who clearly figured something out unlike the other two males.