25

May 31, 2037

??:?? P.M.

Namjoon had shifted where he was while I was thinking so deeply about him. He had set down his drink, moved the cushion that was resting between us, and scooted closer to me all within the minute or so that I was lost in thought. During that time, he also decided to kiss me. 

My heart raced and my eyes widened as Namjoon's lips connected with mine. He reached his hand to my cheek and held my face gently. I didn't know how to react. Eventually, however, I gave in and let my eyelids fall. I kissed him back. 

We sat there like that for what felt like a lifetime. Namjoon placed his free arm by my waist as I shifted slightly underneath him. He was almost straddling me. I carefully wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He let out a low chuckle when I finally pulled back to catch my breath. My face was burning as we made eye contact. Namjoon removed his hand from my cheek and instead set it on the other side of me. He shifted to where he was completely straddling me. My arms were still wrapped around his neck. 

Before either of us could say anything, I frantically removed my arms and covered my face. I let out an embarrassed groan before peaking through my fingers. He was staring right at me. The smile on his face wasn't lustful as I figured it would be. Instead, he was wearing an innocent grin. His face was tinted bright red and his hair was hanging down like a curtain. Just looking at him like this nearly made me drop over dead. He was stunning. 

"Sorry," He said. His voice was deep and raspy but had an excited tone to it. 

"I, uh, no, don't be?"

"Was that a question?" He let out a laugh.

I removed my hands from my face and stared back at him. We were both still breathing rather heavily. I reached up and touched his forehead, then smiled back at him.

"I had to make sure that was real," I let out a sigh. "You're not just toying with me, are you? Why did you even do that? Yah, what if I had freaked out and hit you? What would you have done then?"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down little miss ask a lot," Namjoon teased. "You looked like you were troubled by something. All I could think was that I really accidentally told you my feelings this morning while I was asleep. So, I wanted to confirm it for you."

I froze. He really did have feelings for me. I knew now that I liked him as well. Yet, I never thought this would actually be happening. I never thought this far ahead. I let out a long breath before sitting up just slightly. Doing this made it to where I was much closer to his face. He wasn't looking down now, but much more forward. 

"So, that's how it is?" I smiled. "You're lucky I like you then, or else I really would have beaten your ass."

Now it was Namjoon's turn to freeze. I had come clean to him about how I felt now. So our feelings were out in the air, no more hiding them. I was concerned about how we would handle it, however. Even more so, what would his family say? And Min? How many times would she scold me for letting myself fall for someone so quickly? Plus, last time I talked to her, I complained that Namjoon had hurt me.

"Wow, I, uh, didn't really think about what to say if that were the case," Namjoon's eyes were much wider and his face was a dark crimson color all around. I laughed at him as he looked away. "So we like each other."

"I believe that is correct," I responded. 

He looked back at me before smiling again. I don't think I had ever seen so many emotions go through him at once. Now, he leaned down and kissed me again. I could feel his smile on my lips and I could only assume he felt the same. This kiss was much more gentle. It wasn't quite as passionate, rather loving. I could sense his feelings as he kissed me. His lips were soft. He pulled away just slightly to look at me again. 

"Thank you for liking me back, Y/n," His voice was soft. 

"My pleasure," I joked, my voice barely audible.

"Avert your eyes, my young boy!"

Namjoon and I both jumped at the booming voice that cut through the room. I scrambled away from Joon as he nearly threw himself to the other side of the room. I looked over to see Seokjin covering Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was simply standing there holding a box, confusion was written all over his stance. Seokjin was smirking proudly at Namjoon. 

"All is well now, Jungkookie," He said with a laugh. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked innocently. 

"That's a story for another time," Jin said before walking towards me. "So, you finally got him wrapped around your finger. Took you long enough!"

"J-Jin, shut up," I muttered out. "Why are you even here? Ah, and, hi Kookie!"

"Hi, Y/n! I missed you," Jungkook smiled widely as he rushed over to me and handed me the box he had been holding. "We brought you guys dinner."

"Oh, that's right! Namjoon mentioned that earlier. I totally forgot," I smiled at Jungkook. I couldn't look at Seokjin or Namjoon. "Come with me, Jungkook. You can help me warm it up."

Jungkook nodded as we retreated to the kitchen. I glanced back at Namjoon who was smiling like an idiot. Seokjin looked like the proudest man in the world. I groaned as I realized that we were never going to live this down. 

"Give me the key back. You're never allowed to come here again," I heard Namjoon say as he tried to grab Jin's key from out of his hand. I could hear the smile on his face, however. 

I, too, couldn't keep myself from smiling. Jungkook laughed at his two brothers while I got some plates out for the two of us to eat. We quickly warmed the food and called the others over. Namjoon glanced at me and gave me a thumbs-up before sitting next to Jin. I was confused about why he did that, but that was quickly clarified. 

"By the way, Y/n and I are dating."

1074 words

A/n: Please read!

Hi everyone! So in honor of this book reaching its 25th chapter, I'm going to have a Q&A. The questions can be about anything! I'm doing another Q&A in my book, 'Kill Me Kindly' as well. Any questions related to this book will be answered in a Q&A chapter on this book. The same will go for 'KMK'. You can even ask questions about me! I want to get to know you all so don't be shy!

So go ahead and leave your questions on this chapter, or you can leave them on my page or even message me privately. I'll be trying my best to answer all of them. 

Thank you for reading and for your support.