6

<- May 17, 2037 ->
9:30 AM

Namjoon looked at me for a moment before clearing his throat slightly. I shook out of my trance and threw my hands to my face, quickly bowing down slightly.

"I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to stare," I yelled out.

"Yah, don't worry about it," Namjoon smiled at me gently.

Now was when I realized how my mind had been going a million miles an hour. I was thinking about how odd Namjoon was, how much he related to the star. I was thinking about my attackers and where they were, what they were doing. This as well as what had just happened. I was too busy with Namjoon to realize it until now, but I felt exhausted and had a splitting headache.

"Can we go," my words barely left my lips as I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Y/n?" Namjoon's voice was strong, yet there was a hint of worry. I wasnt sure why, until my vision went black. Until all I felt was numb.

<-May 18, 2037->
4:23 AM

I woke with a start. I was sweating and felt miserable. My eyes couldn't focus for a good thirty seconds, however once I could see, I realized where I was. My dorm.

I sat up quickly, looking around to make sure everything was decent. There was no one except for me in the room. I let out a short sigh of relief before standing carefully. I walked to my table and noticed a bottle of water and some medicine, this as well as a scrap of paper.

"Y/n," I started reading aloud. "You blacked out yesterday after breakfast. I took you to the doctor, but they said it was simply too much stress on the body that led to a migraine, resulting in your body shutting down. They said it's nothing to worry about now, but if it starts happening more often then you need to go see them again. I went home as I figured you didn't want me sleeping at your dorm, and I have classes to go to. If you need anything, I put my number in your phone. (You should really put a password on that thing). Until next time, Kim Namjoon."

I let out a short laugh. What a strange man. Even so, I was thankful that he had helped me out for so long. I walked over and grabbed my phone from my bedside table, unlocking it and checking for his phone number. Sure enough it was there.

"Joonie 🌌"

Another laugh erupted from my lips. I smiled and lay back in my bed, knowing I had class when I wake up.

<-May 18, 2037->
7:45 AM

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had energy and was ready for my one class of the day. Astronomy. I quickly showered and dressed in the outfit Namjoon had lent me, as most of my closet had been raided by my 'boyfriend'. I grabbed the medicine Namjoon had left me, gulped it down with a bottle of water, then quickly grabbed my laptop and bag and rushed to my class.

When I walked in, the room was pretty much empty. There was only one man at the front of class, that of whom I hadn't seen before. I walked up and sat close to him as he was in my normal seat. I almost gasped when I saw him. He was so handsome, it was unbelievable. Namjoon level handsome. He glanced over me, looking up from what he was writing down.

He was wearing round glasses, a light pink tee-shirt with a white unbuttoned button up. His hair was a pretty shade of brown and he had  large beautiful plump lips. His eyes seemed the perfect size and were a very sparkly brown. He was ethereal, so much so my entire body froze when he looked at me.

"Hey," he said suddenly, making me jump

"Hello," I replied quietly.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" the man laughed lightly. "I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

I looked up at him. Kim. That was Namjoon's last name as well. I assumed it was just a coincidence and smiled at Seokjin.

"My name's Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

"So you like astronomy?" Seokjin asked, looking back to his notes.

"Very much," I smiled. "I don't know why, I've just always loved it. What about you?"

"I guess you can say it's in my blood," he said, looking at me again. His stare sent chills up my spine. "Most of my family are astronomers."

"Oh," I barely managed. "Do you have a lot of family?"

"A couple brothers," he said happily. "I have a lot of adopted siblings I guess you could say as well. Two blood brothers, but six brothers in all."

"Wow," I gaped. "And your parents?"

"They passed a few years back. I take care of my family now."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss," I said quietly.

Seokjin's eyes widened slightly. I looked down before looking back at him. He was closer now, I almost hit him in the nose when I looked back up. His eyebrows were furrowed, he looked like he was thinking extremely hard. I could feel his warm breath on my own face as his lips curled up slightly.

"Youre the first person who's said that and genuinely meant it," He said lowly. His voice was deep and was the second thing to send chills up my spine. "Thank you, that means a lot."

"Ah, you're welcome," I stuttered out.

Seokjin, however, didnt move back. His eyes were locked on mine, and I felt frozen. He was still smiling, his arm was on my chair, his body tilted slightly.

"You're very pretty, Y/n," He commented happily.

"Oh, thank you," I smiled, my face lighting up red.

I mentally cursed myself for getting so flustered with this man. He was handsome, he was kind. But for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon, who was in the back of my mind. Yet, Seokjin's words and stares continued to fluster me.

Then, the door opened. I went to pull away from Seokjin's stare, however his hand lifted and touched my cheek slightly. I jumped at his cold fingers. Once again, I froze in my place. Then A familiar voice boomed through the room.

"Yah, Kim Seokjin, get off of her."

1070 Words