5

<-May 17, 2037->
8:30 AM

Namjoon drove us to his favorite cafe. Surprisingly, we managed to talk the whole way there as well. When he stopped the car, we were both in shock as it seemed we had gotten there so fast.

"Well, we're here. My favorite cafe," He said happily.

"You'll have to help me order," I joked. "You must know the good from the bad in terms of the food here, right?"

"We'll see about that then, won't we?"

We walked into the cafe together, heads turning as the bell rang when Namjoon opened the door. He held it for me, smiling as I began to thank him.

"Nope," he cut me off. "No more thank yous today."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked in, waiting for him to go in front of me, then following him. He led me to a table in front of a large window. I smiled at the view and sat with him while I looked out.

"This would be a pretty picture," I said, reaching for my phone. "Ah, crap."

"What's wrong?" Namjoon said as I rubbed the scratched my head slightly.

"I left my phone at my dorm room," I explained carefully. "Jabeum or one of his friend probably stole it."

"Use mine, then."

My eyes widened as Namjoon grabbed his phone, opened it and handed it to me. I looked at it in shock.

"Put your fingerprint in," he laughed as I continued only staring. "I have nothing to hide."

"I bet you I could find something you don't want anyone to see," I joked as i set my thumb onto the sensor.

"Whatever you say," he replied. "I'll go order, be right back."

I nodded and finished entering my fingerprint as he walked away. I pulled up the camera and took a few pictures of the view. Smiling, i pulled up the gallery and looked through them. However, whilst scrolling, I found something I didn't know what to think about. Looking closely at the picture I had accidentally scrolled to, I recognized the location. 

The treehouse I had fallen out of during the meteor shower.

I scrolled one more time, though I knew I shouldn't. My eyes widened as I zoomed in on the picture. This one was of the crater that the 'meteor' or whatever had fallen that night had made. I knew it had to be a coincidence as I had never seen Namjoon before in my life, but I got a weird feeling looking at the pictures. So, I kept scrolling. Only stopping when Namjoon called my name.

"Yah, Y/n, stop snooping, let's go outside!" He called, making me jump. I quickly closed out of the gallery and followed him outside and to a table. I smiled as the view was even better from out here.

"Awe, you baby you got a heart in your coffee," I teased, nudging Namjoon with my elbow.

"Yeah, and I got you one too, so who's the kid now?"

We laughed together, a feeling I hadn't had in a while and a sound I had rarely heard. I smacked Namjoon's hand away when he reached for his drink, shaking my head and holding up his phone.