What the....?!

Previously on An Unpleasant Surprise....

A sound of a door being closed woke me up from my thoughts. I turned around and saw a cute guy with dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes staring at me with a smirk on his face."Well hello Angela, finally you woke up." he said and snickered.

~**~

Chapter 3

I didn't say anything. I was still shocked.

Is he Lucas? Am I his present?! How does he know my name?

All these questions were running through my head. He came closer and stood right in front of me. He bent down through his knees so that he was on the same eye level as me.

"Aww cat got your tongue sweety?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

What can I say to him? Uhh..he's too close to me I thought to myself annoyed by how close he was.

"You're the quiet, cute and shy type, I like that." he said and snickered again. He came closer to my face and closed his eyes. His nose was touching mine. Then I realized that he was going to kiss me!

When our lips almost touched I closed my eyes and yelled "Stop!"

He opened his eyes and stared right into my light blue ones.

"You're not that quiet after all." he said and pouted.

Why is he pouting?

Suddenly I got the courage to talk to him. I don't know where that dare devil character came from, I must've rub it off from Abby. "Yeah and are you Lucas?" I asked him with no fear.

"The one and only darling." He answered quite cockily.

"Today it's my 16th birthday, well it's actually been 3 months now ,but they finally gave me what I want." He continued and gave me a wink. He had a devilish smile on his face. I didn't like that one bit. I felt a little sick to my stomach.

"Uhm..What does this mean?" I asked confused.

"Isn't it obvious? It means that I finally have the most beautiful, sweetest and most innocent girl all for myself, so you're mine!" He said with a dark wicked smile and emphasized the word 'mine' at the end. When he said mine I saw that his piercing dark blue eyes turned a shade darker.

I couldn't believe what I just heard and saw.

Is this true? Is this a dream?

He saw my confused face and laughed. "Yeah, you're my present from my mates." he said while smirking.

What?!! This is an unpleasant surprise!

So yes guys, I was kidnapped to be someone's 16th birthday present. How crazy does that sound?! Beyond crazy I mean!

Suddenly realization dawned on me and I freaked out. Instead of saying this next sentence in my head I whispered it to myself. Yeah, and who heard it? No one other than Lucas.

"I have to get out of here!" I whispered to myself with panic lacing in my tone.

"You're going no where sweety, have you already forgotten that you're mine?"

"Oh shut he heard me..." I said embarrassed. Yeah, how stupid was I.

He let out a laugh and said "you're too cute."

"But I can't stay here forever?! If your parents find out I can go back home." I said with confidence lacing in my voice.

"My parents aren't here. They are on a buisness trip and they will be back after three months. Don't get your hopes up sweety by then you'll be staying somewhere else. " He said with a devilish grin.

What the....? Somewhere else?

"And even if you stayed here they'll never find you, do you know how big this house is?! I can hide you in the many rooms I have upstairs and they'll never even hear you." He said with cockiness lacing in his voice.

"But now enough about me, what was I going to do again before you interrupted?" He said while smirking. He acted like he didn't remember. "Oh yeah, this!" He came really close to my face again, our noses touched. I closed my eyes because I didn't know what to do. I couldn't push him away because my hands and feet were tied. Suddenly he stopped and his lips were right in front of mine. He pulled back and smirked. "Oh, I almost forgot, I didn't unwrap my present yet." And again he had that devilish smile on his face.

Ooh no, what does he mean by unwrapping?... 

I thought and gulped.

~**~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys, so here it is, chapter 3! :D

Another cliffhanger! haha :P

What do you guys think what will happen next ?

Are you liking the story plot?

Yeah, the cover is boring! but it will be changed! :D

Hope you like this chapter! :)

If you do vote/comment/fan please 0:)