A Wicked Plan?!

Previously on An Unpleasant Surprise...

I jumped on top of her and buried my head in her neck. She startled and froze. I started to kiss her on her neck, making my way down to her collarbone. As I was about to kiss her on the lips someone knocked on the door and yelled "Jason, come now!" It was Lucas. I groaned and said back to him "Ugh, I'm coming!" He said back "You better!" I got off of Abby and noticed that she was relieved. I walked to the door and before I went out the room I turned around and said with a smirk on my face "We're not done yet."

Chapter 12

Jason's POV

I walked to the living room where Lucas and the other guys were waiting for me. Lucas was the only one standing while the other guys were sitting on the couch. I was now standing behind Lucas. When he felt my presence he turned around and said with sarcasm in his tone "That was fast," I just gave him a fake smile and sat on the couch. "Okay, listen up mates, I got a plan to get my sweet Angela back." He continued.

He pointed at me and asked me "Does Abby have a phone?" I went deep in my thoughts and tried to remember if I felt something in her pockets when I was touching her. I sighed and said with disappointment "I don't remember." He sighed but suddenly it looked like he remembered something because a smirk appeared on his face. "Is Abby stuck on the bed?" he asked me. "Yeah." I said with a smirk on my face. "Okay guys, so this is the plan" He said and told the guys and me what the plan was. When he was finished a mischivious smile appeared on my face and I thought to myself genius mate. It was now time to put the plan into action.

Abby's POV

It felt like weeks had gone by but it was only minutes. My arms and feet were getting tired of how they were positioned. I tried to picture when Angela was in this situation. It must've been really frightening for her I thought to myself. I am in this situation for a day while Angela was in this situation for a few days. I preferred to be alone in the room than having him hovering over me and threatening me with his knife. I let out my frustrations by sighing and thought to myself How am I going to get out of here?

Suddenly I remembered I still had my phone in my boots. There's still hope! I thought to myself while feeling relieved. My pleasant thoughts were interrupted by a yell that was coming from right behind the door of the room. It was Lucas and Jason. I listened closely to what they were saying. "Check if she has a phone, if she has one, destroy it!" Lucas said sternly. "Okay." Jason said. It sounded like Lucas walked away. The door knob turned and the door went open. There was standing no one other than Jason in the doorway. He had a smirk on his face. I pretend to be worried and thought to myself He'll never find the phone.

He came inside the room and closed the door behind him. He walked to the bed and said with a smirk "Missed me?" I didn't answer anything back because that was such a stupid question. When he noticed that I wasn't going to say anything soon, to grab my attention he suddenly jumped on top of me. I startled a little because I didn't expect that. Then he began to rome his hands all over my body. I got mad and tried to push him off of me but I couldn't. As I was going to say something to him he suddenly stopped and said "Check." He got off of me and walked out of the room. That was it?! I thought to myself with confusion. He didn't even threat me with his knife. If he really wanted to know if I have a phone he would've done that. I'm not buying this, there's something going on.

I looked on the bed and noticed that he left the remote control on the bed. There's something odd going on I thought to myself. I pushed the remote with my left foot under my right foot and pressed my foot on the remote control. I think I pressed the right button because in a matter of seconds I was not stuck on the bed anymore. I got up from the bed and looked around the room. Maybe I should call Daniel. I took a glance again around the room and thought to myself but not in here. I looked around the room and saw that there was another door in the back of the room. I walked to the door and open it. It was a bathroom. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I turned on the lights and got my phone from my boots. I dialed the number of Daniel and put the phone to my ear.