A Wicked Idea

Previously on An Unpleasant Surprise....

And now I was thinking that his results were never wrong.

What happened then? I should've been selfish and stay with Angela, Oh sweet Angela.

I turned around again and said to Jack "Okay, Jack, I'm sorry I yelled at you. You're right, your results are never wrong. And you're not punished anymore" I said to Jack.

"It's okay. We're buds after all!" Jack said.

"Yeah man!" I said and we did our handshake.

"So now that you guys are buds again what are we going to do about Jason's present? She isn't here yet." Cody said while sitting next to Jack.

"You know guys, let us aboard this mission. Next time we'll get her." I said to them and turned back around into my seat. I started the engine and drove away.As I was driving I thought

That's really odd, that she didn't show up. She must've known. But how?

~*~

Angela's POV

Jason went out of the room and I was alone again in Lucas' room pinned on his bed.

Ugh Why is this happening to me? I should've listened to Mr. Woods I thought to myself and groaned.

Suddenly I heard a sound of a door closing.

Lucas is back, okay Angela act cool.

Then I heard some mumbling and some yelling. I think it was Lucas and Jason discussing something. Suddenly the door flew open and Lucas was standing at the door entrance with a devilish smile on his face. He still had the black hoodie on but not the black mask anymore. He went inside his room and closed the door behind him.

He approached me and said with a smirk on his face "Angela Angela Angela, did you miss me?" I didn't answer him I was shaking like a scared little puppy. He caressed my cheek and put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Aww don't be scared sweetie, I won't hurt you if you do everything I say,"he said with a devilish smile on his face. I still didn't say anything and he continued "like not saving your best friend Abby." I tensed at his phrase and he noticed it. I didn't dare to look straight in his deep blue eyes because I know I can't lie. I'm really bad at lying, Abby on the other hand can lie to you straight in your face. "hmm thought so." he said and walked to his unwrapped presents that were next to the closet. He began to unwrap some of his presents but before he unwrapped them he read out loud from who it was.

"Hmm a present from Jake, I wonder what he got me" he said and unwrapped the present he got from Jake. I saw something shiny in his hands and when I noticed what it was I turned pale and gasp.

A gun?! What the hell?

He heard my gasp and he turned to me with a wicked smile on his face. "Never saw a gun angel? Oh yeah, you're too innocent for these kind of things. Ahh One of the things I wanted, my gun was getting old." He stood up and walked to his desk. He got the drawer out of the desk and put it upside down. There was like a bag stuck under the drawer. I couldn't see what he was doing because he was standing in front of the desk. He put the drawer back in his place and turned around. He didn't have the gun in his hands anymore.

So there he stores his gun.

"I'm not going to play with the big guy today though or you never know." he said with a wicked smile on his face. I was a little scared at what he just said. He walked back to his presents and grabbed another one. He read out loud "From Rick" and unwrapped the present he got from him. It was a box. He opened the box and said "oehh now this is handy for now." Okay, now I was really scared.