An Unpleasant Rescue

Note this chapter is not edited!!

Previously on An Unpleasant Surprise.....

Angela's POV

I was lying on the bed with my hands cuffed. It was really quiet in the house. I think there was no one. It seemed like hours have passed by. Suddenly I heard some footsteps entering the house.

Oh shut, they're back. Please let them don't have Abby with them.

I heard some yelling but not a sound of a girl. Relieved washed over me and I thought to myself

Yes! Abby please be safe .

Suddenly the door of Lucas' room flew open and at the doorway my biggest nightmare was standing; Lucas Hemsworth. He walked slowly into his room and said with a devilish grin "Ready for your punishment Angela?"

~*~

Chapter 9

Angela's POV

I gulped as I kept my eyes on him. I noticed that he was holding a mask. He walked past the bed and kept his gaze on me. He walked to his closet and hung the mask in the closet. Then he unzipped the hoodie and hung it also in the closet. He closed the doors of the closet and walked to the other side of the room; to his desk. He got the drawer out of the desk and turned the drawer around. I had a better glimpse of the bag that was stuck under the drawer this time.

He put the gun in the bag and put the drawer back in the desk.

So he keeps the gun in a bag under the first drawer.

He turned around and had a devilish smirk on his face. I wanted to wipe off that smirk from his face. He walked to the other side of the bed and stood in front of me with his arms crossed. "So where do I begin? Hmm." he said with a smirk plastered on his face. I was sick and tired of this guy threatening me like I belonged to him or something. Like I was some weak girl and that he can take advantage of me whenever he wants. So I thought to myself

That's it! No more sweet Angela!

A plan popped into my mind and a smile almost made its way to my face, but I held it in. Suddenly a adrenaline rushed through me and I said to him with confidence "Before you begin with my punishment can you untie my feet?"

He smirked and said "And why should I do that?"

Think fast Angela

"My feet are getting sour and then I can move more on the bed, you know." I said a little flirty with a smirk on my face.

He was surprised at what I just said and said "Hmm..you finally came around then Angela."

"Yeah, now I noticed how cute and handsome you are." I said slowly with a flirty tone. I felt disgusted but I needed to say it for my plan to work.

He took the remote from his pocket and pressed the button. I couldn't believe I was getting away with it and was lying straight in his face. I had to thank Abby for this. The cuffs went back in the poles of the bed and my feet were free again. I could've felt my feet again.

Yes! Everything is going according to plan!

Instead of putting the remote in his pocket he put it on the nightstand. He turned around facing me and said with a smirk "let's have a little fun then." I also smirked to let him believe that I liked what he just said.

He sat on the bed next to me and leant in closer. He was so close to me now that he brushed his lips on mine. I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips, but he caught me by surprise and started to kiss me on my neck. He put his arms on my sides and deepened the kiss on my neck.