His lips part at my words.

" I thought you didn't care "

" don't say that dumb shit, of course I do " i giggle and he rolls his eye at me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Carl spoke up again.

" you changed a lot from when you first got here " he says and I laugh.

" all thanks to you, Grimes " I chuckle and he giggles.

There was tension between us, we could both feel it. My heart was racing and maybe it was just me hallucinating but, I could hear his heart race too.

I don't think I can hide it anymore.

It physically hurts sometimes, holding all these feelings I have for him inside me every single time I see him.

Now or never Luna.

" Carl " I call his name in what seemed to be a whisper, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

He faces me, eye glowing under the moonlight.

" yeah? " he replies.

I kept my eyes on him, gulping and taking in deep breaths as I try to let the words out.

Just tell him you have feelings for him, it's not that hard, let it out.

But the thing is, it is that hard. I've never done this before.

Nor have I ever felt this way.

Ever.

" you're stupid " I quickly say, backing out last minute like a fucking loser.

Dumbass bitch.

Carl smirks at me before rolling his eye and chuckling.

" you're so sweet " he sarcastically replies.

I laughed with him, but it was so forced I couldn't even take it anymore. I had to leave.

I needed to be alone for a while.

Why the fuck is this so hard?

I got up on my feet and swiped my hands across my butt to wipe off any dirt that might've come off on my pants from when I was sitting down.

Carl looks up at me and knits his eyebrows together in confusion.

" you okay? " he calmly asks as he stands up too, brushing his hands against one another to wipe off the dirty on them.

I nod and smile at him.

" yeah, I'm just gonna go for a walk. I feel dizzy " I lie.

" oh, alright " Carl replies, nodding as I give him one last smile before turning away.

" bye loser " I joke and he giggles behind me.

I have only taken two steps before I hear him follow behind me and call my name.

" Luna " Carl falls and I turn around to face him, an eyebrow perked up at him in confusion.

" damn, I wasn't even gone yet. Can't get enough of me can you? " I joke and giggle, but he doesn't react.

All he does is tower over me, a smile playing on his lips before he leans in and softly pushes his lips against my own.

And just like that, fireworks went off, and my heart jumped out of my chest in nervousness and excitement.

Can he read my fucking mind? How does he know what I'm thinking Everytime?

I placed both my hands on each side of his cheeks and slowly kissed him back, smiling into the kiss as I try so hard not to giggle like a school girl.

We've kissed before. Hell, we've done a lot of shit together, but this time is was different.

This time a genuine spark went off, and it felt as if it was our first time kissing.

It was the happiest I had felt in so long.

Not even being in his arms, it was just kissing him.

He made me happy.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked into his eye, confused yet ecstatic as he stares back at me, his hand tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear as he smiles at me.

" Carl- " i start, but he cuts me off.

" I know you better than you think I do " he says.

He puts his hand back on my cheek and smiles.

" I'm not leaving Alexandria. I'm staying here, with you " I finally say, now getting the courage to tell him everything I've wanted to say since I realized that I had feelings for him.

Carl looks into my eyes, his smile dropping yet his face screams " happy ".

His skin, eyes, and god even his lips glowed under the stars. I wanted to kiss him again so bad.

" you won't leave? " he asks and I shake my head, smiling.

" no " I reply.

" good. I wasn't planning on letting you go anyway " he says and I chuckle before pulling his face closer to my own and placing my lips on his once more.

The sparks increases within every second, and my happiness at its peak as I begin to put the pieces to together.

I wasn't broken.

I wasn't lost.

I was just missing carl.

Hey guys! So good news..

I have more time to do shit now.

Meaning, I'll be updating every single day :)!

I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

- L