Twenty-Two

Mature content!! ( hi this is older me, I didn't know what smut exactly was when I wrote this i was very young so pls stop being mean about it LMFAO)

3 Days Later...

I'm straddling Carl on his bed as he slowly rubs his hands on my thighs, our lips working against one another while he lets out a groan every once in a while.

My heart beats start to rise and my breathing gets heavy when I feel his hand slip under my shirt before it lays on my bare breast.

Holy shit.

Carl flips us over and lays me down under him, his eyes still shut as he continues to kiss me.

His lips move to my neck and I let out a soft moan as my fingers make their way into his hair.

His hands are rubbing against my thighs, about to touch my-

" Luna? " Rick's voice booms through my thoughts, pulling me out of the memory I had been reliving in my head for a few minutes now as i wait for him to take his turn.

My lips are parted slightly in embarrassment as I look up and catch Michonne, Carl, Rick, and Judith staring at me in confusion.

Carl's lips curve into a slight smirk when he catches me gulping the minute I looked away from him, probably catching up to what I had been thinking about.

Asshole.

I can't help the smirk that comes up on my lips when I look away, my eyes focused on the deck of cards I had in my hands.

We've been playing uno for a while now, Judith not really doing anything other than chewing on the cards but, just her presence lit up the room.

I'm not the biggest fan of children but, this child did somehow find her way into my heart. Maybe it's because she's related to Carl whom I'm messing around with.

And possibly have feelings for.

Shut up.

I place down a card and sigh before looking at Carl who's sitting right beside me.

" your turn " I flash him an innocent smile and he perks an eyebrow up at me before throwing a card down into the pile.

The game goes on for a few minutes until Carl and I excuse ourselves and leave separately, both making our way to our bedrooms.

I sat down and waited for him on my bed before a familiar knock sounds from my door, to which I jump in excitement and race towards the wooden door, swinging it open before jumping in Carl's arms, giggling when he starts to kiss me all over my face.

" stop! " i squeal as he places more wet kisses around my face and my neck.

He giggles before setting me down on my bed and hovering over me.

We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds before he slowly goes down and softly kisses me.

We've been doing this for some time now, but this time, his kiss hid something behind it.

It had a meaning.

Assuming that I had known what it meant, I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

Carl pulls back and he gulps as he keeps his eye on me.

" Luna- " he starts but I quickly cut him off.

" me too " I immediately say back and his lips part.

I hope he's thinking what I'm thinking.

" what? "

" I know what you're going to say "

He's silent for a few seconds before shaking his head.

" I like you too " I say and he brings his eyes back to me, a smile forming on his lips.

" how'd you know I was gonna say that? " he giggles and I laugh at his confusion.

" do you like, read minds or some shit? " He continues and I laugh even harder.

He's adorable when he's confused.

" I just felt it " I shrug and he keeps shaking his head at me with a smile playing on his god-carved lips.

" you're so weird, Luna " he giggles before leaning closer towards me and I chuckle.

" I know " and with that, he places another gentle kiss on my lips. And it felt as if I had been on cloud nine.

It felt so much better kissing him now that there's a feeling behind it.

Our kisses meant something now.

I flip us over and now I'm over him, straddling him as I pull back and stare into his eye in deep thought.

I trust him. I trust him more I trust myself.

With that thought in mind, I gulp and reach for my shirt before pulling it off me, my chest now exposed to the wide eyed boy sitting in front of me.

He looks into my eyes and he didn't have to speak for me to know what he was trying to ask.

Are you sure?

I give him a small reassuring smile before reaching for the clasp of my bra, unhooking it and throwing it aside.

Out of instinct, my arms go over my chest and he slowly and gently places his hands on my wrists, slowly pulling my arms away until he got to see every bit of me.

And with that, he kisses me and flips us over.

Hii! I'm sorry this chapter isn't that interesting or long either :/ I promise the next one will make up for it.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! :)

-L