He will kill both you and me.

28 days left

Mera's P.O.V.

As I wake up I am unsure of my surroundings, the room is dimly lit with only the small glow of a fire. An expensive rug lays under two couches that face each other, the fireplace placed slightly behind the scene. My feet are behind one of the beautiful pieces of furniture, a man sits next to a woman on the opposite side of the room. Her dress is off the shoulder, tight around her figure. I small second of it goes up the middle of her chest and wraps around her neck. Her hair is slicked back, decorated with a slim silver headband at the front.

The man next to her wears a jedi robe, a darker one. I assume he is a Jedi Master but the delicate braid from behind his ear and small ponytail tell me he is still a padawan. He looks at the woman inches away from him with such admiration, nothing but love floods his vision.

Finally, he speaks to her, breaking the silence.

"From the moment I met you, all those years ago, a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again, I'm in agony. The closer I get toyou, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you makes my stomach turn over - my mouth goes dry. I feel dizzy. I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask..." his words are soft, and every one he is able to express is a struggle.

His words bury deep inside of me, tugging at the fragile strings of my heart. He is obviously struggling to express his emotions, before her he pushed them down until he didn't feel anymore. Every word he spoke sounded the same until he was reunited with her.

She averts his eye contact, gazing at the fire. Her emotions are all over the place, she doesn't know what to say.

"If you are suffering as much as I am, tell me." His voice is fragile, breaking with every word spoken.

She takes a deep breathe in, "I can't. We can't. It's just not possible."

I take a step closer to the two, the face of the man is oddly familiar. Almost like I have seen it before.

"Anything's possible. Padme, please listen..." He pleads, it hits me like a rock.

The woman is Padme, the one who previously passed away from childbirth. She is beautiful, strong jawline and a powerful posture. I can see why this mysterious man would be so infatuated with her.

She stands up off of the couch, a sudden realization hitting her of the gravity of the actions she had performed earlier reciprocating back to her.

"You listen. We live in a real world. Come back to it. You're studying to become a Jedi Knight. I'm a Senator. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, they will take us to a place we cannot go... regardless of the way we feel about each other." She wants to be with him, she wants all of him all the time but she refuses to let that be known.

He takes those last words to heart, ignoring the others that came before them, "Then you do feel something!" He says, blinking back tears.

"Jedi aren't allowed to marry. You'd be expelled from the Order. I will not let you give up your future for me." She means everything said, she cares too much for him.

The man stands up and begins to approach her slowly, "You're asking me to be rational. That is somethingI know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could wish my feelings away... but I can't." The pain in his heart is indescribable. All he wants his her, her love, her adoration, but he is not receiving it.