I hope you're right about this

Kylo Ren's P.O.V

"I don't care if she has immense power. Any power we do not have control over is a threat and she must be executed immediately." Hux snarls, his pale face is in a pinch condition.

"I can harness her power. It will make me stronger, she may stay with me in my quarters in the spare room until we have decided how to properly deal with her." I say to him.

"For now that will have to do. Go get the girl and make sure she is escorted to Commander Ren's quarters immediately" Hux commands to two storm troopers.

After they're gone, he speaks again.

"I hope you're right about this power she has." He chuckles.

"I am correct about this General. The girl has untamable power within her. She will learn the ways of the dark side and join us." I assure.

"You better be right about this Ren. At the moment you're nothing but a laughing stock to the entire ship for letting the scavenger get-" before he is able to finish his sentence I hold him up to the wall by his neck. He claws at the invisible hands around his breathing, unable to get oxygen into his lungs.

"Do not doubt me General." I say calmly, letting him fall to the ground.

He gasps for air as I gaze out the massive windows.

What was it about that girl that enticed me? Her control and anger are infecting me in a way I have never felt and wish to never feel this way. She is not afraid. She is not afraid of me. Perhaps it's because she thinks The Resistance will come to find her, with their small crew they wouldn't dare risk their lives for one girl.

But at the same time I could see why, the power she possesses along with her effortless immaculate beauty is beyond compare. Beauty... that's what it is. The look that she had on her face as I tried to reach her thoughts, the blue eyes that closed tightly and her jaw set. I cannot allow myself to be distracted by some-

"Commander Ren" a storm troopers says behind me.

"What do you want" I ask sternly.

"The girl has escaped" his voice is shaky and even the mask can pick that up. 

(A/N okay NEXT chapter will be longer I PROMISE!!)