"Understood" Thace mutter before he heard the front door close.

Pidge gave a slight nod to Keith as he cleaned his katana ready to keep it sharp and ready to slice anything to death. Keith gave a small nod as she passed not looking up since he was rather focus on his katana. Pidge knew it was best to leave the twenty year old knife boy alone as he sharpen his blades. Pidge came to a stop by the jeep looking around for a man running around and smirked when she saw him before jogging over. 

"Shiro" Pidge called out to the twenty one year old man making him come to a stop and turn to her as she ran the last big over.

"Everything ok" Shiro asked with worry and she nodded.

"I was just thinking and maybe we should check out that safe camp, stay for a couple months or something" Pidge smiled as she placed her hands behind her back.

"You willingly want to go to the same camp that holds Allura inside" Shiro asked unsure like its a prank.

"I won't be going to see her but maybe a break without worrying over zombies might be nice. Less danger and Coran spoke something of a doctor and nurses inside. We be well looked after" Pidge replied as she looked to Shiro tilting her head to the side a little.

"Why do you suddenly want to go, did something happen" Shiro frowned as he crossed his arms looking at her.

"Maybe but its not for me to say, Just think about going to the camp" Pidge grinned and looked up to Shiro who chuckled.

"I'll think about it and see what the others think, we can talk more later" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded.

"Well I'll let you get back to getting all hot and sweaty" Pidge teased and stepped back letting her arms fall to her side.

"I think I'll stop for now, I've already ran a lot and was just wasting time. I miss tv" Shiro replied and Pidge giggled.

"Your not alone" Pidge smirked as they started walking towards the farm house. 

The two gave Lance a bit of a kick as they came across where he was laying in the dirt fast asleep making them guess the sun was warm for him. Lance may have been nineteen but he was still stupid enough to fall asleep in a warm spot without care. He walked back to the farm house with as a chilly wind picked up and they notice Keith was in the kitchen as  they entered. Thace seemed slightly scared as he watched Hunk happily singing as he cooked them all a meatless curry with pasta.

"Did we miss something" Lance asked with a bright smile at seeing how jolly Hunk was.

"Well not all of you, Aren't I right Pidge" Shay smiled sweetly as she hugged Pidge from behind who laughed.

"So, your gonna tell them" Pidge asked with a cheeky smile.

"Well as you can see my boyfriend isn't very good at hiding how happy he may be" Shay replied and Hunk gave a laugh.

"How can I know show how happy I am, I just got told the best news ever" Hunk argue back with a huge smile and Shay walked over kissing his cheek.

"Are we going to be told the news" Thace asked as he looked to the happy couple.

"We going to be parents" Shay and Hunk cheered together.

"Pregant" Keith mutter surprised and Shay nodded.

"Yep, I'm guessing around four months since well Its been four months since my last women thing" Shay mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"We happy for you" Thace smiled as he looked to the twenty years old couple who was gonna be parents. 

"Thanks" Hunk smiled brightly and held Shay hand.

"Congratulation" Shiro smiled gently as he looked to the two.

"Thank you" Shay smiled sweetly. 

"Aww, we gonna have a mini Shay or Hunk crawling around, I'm gonna be the best uncle ever" Lance grinned and jumped on the spot a little like a child.

"If your so excited to be the best uncle then you can be on nappies duty" Keith smirked making the others laugh.

"So, was this why you suddenly liked the idea of the camp" Shiro whispered as he stood beside Pidge by the kitchen doorway.

"Maybe but it doesn't sound like a bad idea now. I mean just until the baby safely born and shay at no risk" Pidge smiled as she turned her head to look at shiro.

"It might be a good Idea but are you sure, I know you wont like being stuck with Allura and I'm sure she wouldnt give us much space if she knowns we around" Shiro replied with worry and Pidge took his hand, lacing their fingers together.

"I think we gonna be just fight, I mean I think something way more important is happening with our strange family and I want them to be safe" Pidge smiled sweetly as she stayed looking at Shiro while their hands stayed joint together. 

"Yeah something important" Shiro smiled as he looked to her and leaned her head on his arm as they looked to the couple being cheer by the others.