Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

“Yep, but hey that’s what happens when you hang out with girls.” He rolled his eyes, getting off the bus.

We all laughed and walked into school, “See you Michael.” I waved his locker was on the other side of the school. 

“Abbie apparently he is so hot!” She kept of rambling. On and on and on and on and on and I think you get the point.

“Okay I get it.” I giggled at her. “And his name is Danny.”

“How do you know?” She asked eyes wide, as she got books out of her locker.

“I heard some desperate girls talking about it, sort of like you.” I smiled widely at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same.

“Why does he have to be so cute?” She complained leaning against his locker and tilting her head to the side. 

I followed her gaze, and groaned. Yes he was cute but I don’t date. “Because he’s a jock.” I said to my best friend. 

Rose is my best friend. She’s short and pale with long curly black hair and big blue eyes. She has freckles on her cheeks although they are fading as she gets older. She’s cute and very smart, any guy would be lucky to have her. 

“Oh my gosh he’s walking over here. How do I look?” She said smoothing her hair out and tugging on her top. 

I rolled my eyes “You look perfect, as always.” 

“Hey.” Danny says flashing an amazing smile. Wait, amazing! What on Earth am I thinking. No its not amazing.

I smiled at him and Rose said “Hi, are you new here?”

No shit Rose.

He chuckled, “Yes, and you are?” He asked, his english accent was clear through his words. Great I’m going to hear about that.

“I’m Rose and this is my best friend, Abbie.” I waved at him, smiling slightly.

“What class have you guys got next?” He asked smiling again.

“English.” I smiled.

“Math.” Rose smiled even wider.

“Cool I have English too.” Danny smiled at me.

“Great.” I said but then gave the look to Rose. Rose’s smile went down a bit but she still smiled.

Danny and Rose started talking about random things, while I looked around all of the girls were glaring at us. I glared back. I mean come on we’re 13 not bloody eighteen.

“Well I’ll leave you two to it.” I called over my shoulder, walking to English.

I sat at the back off the class, next to Michael. And told him all about what happened with Rose and Danny. 

Mr Ready was in the middle of a lecture on something, but then he stopped and I looked up from my work. Danny was here.

“Ah! Class it seems we have a new student.” Mr Ready sounded pleased. “Well son what’s your name?”

“It’s Danny.” He said looking straight at me the whole time.

 “Alright, let’s see where you shall sit…”

“He can sit behind me Sir!” 

“Or, he could sit next to me!” 

“No, next to me.” 

“Don’t listen to them they just want attention, he can sit next to me.”

“Ladies! That’s enough he will sit where I tell him to sit, now shut up!” Mr Ready yelled, I smiled. Mr Ready is my favorite teacher. “Ok, now like I was saying you will be seated next to…” He trailed off thinking again.