Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 8

Heyyy I know I said I was going to upload on Monday but the chapter is already done so I'm just going to upload it now, but next week it will be uploaded on the Monday :)

I like this chapter because Abbie is so happy in this, so I like it :)

Enjoy!

Vote!

=====================

Chapter 8

“Abbie?” Mummy knocked on my door. 

I quickly snapped my sketch book closed and hid it under to bed.

“Yes?” I asked, my tone disgusted.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said a week ago.” Mummy started, yeah that’s right we haven’t talked in a week and I know its paining her, and believe me it hurts me too, but its all part of the plan to save baby.

I’ve decided not to call it he or she because I don’t know what it will but, plus it just makes it sound like a mistake so I’m called it baby.

“I’m going to keep the baby.” She smiled.

I jumped up off my bed and leaped at her. “Really?” I asked, filled with happiness.

She nodded smiling. I hugged her then placed my hand on her stomach, “I told you I’d save you.” I smiled to baby.

Mummy rolled her eyes, “I knew you were up to something.”

I giggled.

“Come on, we’ve got to go and tell Paul now.” 

We walked into meet Paul and Mummy fiddled with her dress and her face had a nervous expression, “What’s wrong Jenny? You’re scaring me.” Paul whispered coming up to mummy and I. 

“Abbie is there something wrong?” Paul asked looking me up and down to see if anything was wrong with me.

I let out a chuckle, “No, everything is fine, perfect. Amazing-” I started, but mummy nudged me in the ribs.

“Ow.” I looked up at her.

“Well?” Paul asked.

“I’m- I’m.” She took a deep breath. “Paul, I’m pregnant.” As soon as those three words left mummy’s mouth Paul grabbed her and spun her around in circles. 

I laughed and joined their hug. “This is amazing!” Paul smiled, “Its just what we need!” 

“I know right!” I exclaimed, “Oh I’m going to be late for school. Bye.” I waved grabbing my bag and heading towards the door. “I’ll walk home.” I yelled.

“I thought you’d be nervous.” Mummy said.

“I am but I am so happy right now.” Paul smiled and then they kissed.

I beamed and closed the door.

The school bus was just pulling up to the bus stop.

“Crap.” I muttered, sprinting for the bus.

“Morning Child.” The bus driver greeted me, as I climbed onto the bus.

“Morning.” I smiled back.

I walked up to my best friends and sat next to Rose, “What the hell is with this guy?” I whispered to Rose and Michael. 

Rose giggled and Michael said. “Pedophile right there.” 

“Oh and guess what? There’s a new boy at school.” Rose said excitedly. 

 I rolled my eyes, “This is all you heard all morning, right?” I asked Michael.